Police Checks

Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:22 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good to see you never got arrested at the girls night out Vanessa.
She got bail, she's rich
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:23 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
She got bail, she's rich
And a bloody good lawyer I believe.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:24 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good to see you never got arrested at the girls night out Vanessa.

No but I did have a terribly thick head this morning, a combination of too much drink and a very late night. Train left Flinders at 11.55 and got into Mentone at 1.30 I felt sorry for the other two going onto Frankston. God know what time they got in!
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:24 am

She got bail, she's rich

How do you know I am rich!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
How do you know I am rich!!!!
You told us
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

I'm in Melbourne but come from barkingside.

This is a friendly forum, welcome

Where are you from?
I live in south east london,me,hubby and 2 kids are going for our visas to sunshine coast.My brother in law moved there 7 years ago and after a visit we knew where we had to be as London is the pits and no place to bring up kids.We have got our TRA and have just sent forms to DIMIA.Our agent has told us to apply for our police checks now as we want to go asap so we will have them ready as soon as requested.We was worried sick when we read this question as about 12 years ago times were difficult and hubby got a bent mot cert which he beleived to be a real one just without seeing car.Never broke law in his life so sods law he got pulled.Went to court and got a fine.Silly things you do when your desperate,bloke who got it had one for years always drunk never has been pulled in his life.We could not stand thought of not being able to go to oz.Thanks for being freindly as joined this before now changed name as i am not much good at spelling some users thougt it would be good to make smutty comments!
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:27 am

You told us
Never did I am as poor as a church mouse!
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:28 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah right, I know what hubbys job is remember.

Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:28 am

You lied then or you're lying now, I fancy the latter
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Don't think so Keith went to court over careless driving when he was eighteen and the PCC (1st one) came back ok.

Alison
Thanks for being honest and telling me exactly what happened feel a bit better now.Ihave done a little intro of myself before this notice to you.thanks alison
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Thanks for being honest and telling me exactly what happened feel a bit better now.Ihave done a little intro of myself before this notice to you.thanks alison
The police hecks only normally go back ten years, I had quite a few convictions and none of them showed up.

I was told by my agent to declare them I did even admitting I'd spent time on remand.

I just said I was foolish and regretted my actions etc etc.

People have got visas with a lot more serious crimes than a dodgy ticket.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upthehammers
You only tick prosceution history on the actual PCC application form and put all your previous addresses in ten years.
They tell you if they come up with anything so NOTHING might come back. As Fraser says 10 years history.

Alison
Old Jan 21st 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

The police hecks only normally go back ten years, I had quite a few convictions and none of them showed up.

I was told by my agent to declare them I did even admitting I'd spent time on remand.

Cheers, you have been a great help.The only problem is we did not put this on application as did not even think of it.It was only something that someone said the other day that bought it to our attention.Still it was over 10 years ago so we will keep our fingers crossed.Son said are you looking forward to Fulham game monday and can you get the games on tv out there?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 12:05 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna send of for my police checks soon, wifes a School teacher so she should be fine, im a bit concerned about mine.

I got arrested and charged with drunk and disorderly - was attacked outside a pub by a group of thugs (police turned up and grabbed me) -Victim of circumstances. I got a kicking of 3 coppers in the back of the van as well - seriously - 2 assaults on me in one day.

Solicitor said if I made a complaint to the police the courts would throw the book at me - so just put it down to experience.
I pleaded not guilty - and volunteered to be bound over for six months - which they accepted. Will this show up ?

I got picked up after a night out in Newcastle - some yob pushed my wife to the floor and I saw red (What bloke wouldnt) - i got locked up for 3 hours and then let go - the copper said he would have done the same. Don't know if I was cautioned - would i receive a letter ?

Hope they don't ask for dates- first one happened 13 years ago
Being taken to a cell happened approx 5 years ago.

Hope someone can help - i am reluctant to mention these as I know i am entirely Innocent of any crime.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

micknewcastle

The policeofficer at our local station said you only tick the prosecution history box on the application.
If they come up with something you will have to disclose it but it soulnds like you should be ok if one was over ten years ago.

Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.