Police Checks

Old Jan 21st 2006, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice
Default Re: Police Checks

I got caught with a air rifle as well, the is a big swamp where my parents live and all the kids used to play up by it, they had an old tin bath which they would get in and sail across the swamp. I hid in the long grass and waited till the kid was half way across and started to put holes into it and sink it. He was shouting to the others " I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GET ME OUT BUT JUST GET ME OUT" it became his catch phrase. All the others stood around the swamp and laughed at him, it looked like a scene from TITANIC.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
All court convictions will show up and never 'drop off' However as this was a juvenile record it will probably not have any impact on your application.
Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Question Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by hilary6
Thanks
Does anyone know if motoring offences show on your police record.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upthehammers
No they don't, and what a fantastic user name
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OBI WAN
I got caught with a air rifle as well, the is a big swamp where my parents live and all the kids used to play up by it, they had an old tin bath which they would get in and sail across the swamp. I hid in the long grass and waited till the kid was half way across and started to put holes into it and sink it. He was shouting to the others " I DON'T CARE HOW YOU GET ME OUT BUT JUST GET ME OUT" it became his catch phrase. All the others stood around the swamp and laughed at him, it looked like a scene from TITANIC.
ROFL
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
No they don't, and what a fantastic user name
Thanks fraser,been having kittens .Are you a Westham fan?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:01 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks fraser,been having kittens .Are you a Westham fan?
Did you not see Bobby Moore and the Boleyn ground under my message
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think so Keith went to court over careless driving when he was eighteen and the PCC (1st one) came back ok.

Alison
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Did you not see Bobby Moore and the Boleyn ground under my message
Sorry i am a women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just live in a house full of Westham nuts.Where do you live?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:08 am

Sorry i am a women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just live in a house full of Westham nuts.Where do you live?
I'm in Melbourne but come from barkingside.

This is a friendly forum, welcome

Where are you from?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Don't think so Keith went to court over careless driving when he was eighteen and the PCC (1st one) came back ok.

Alison
Can you tell me what you mean by 1st one. we have just sent off for ours but showed 2 forms,just hope we have sent off for right one.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:12 am

Can you tell me what you mean by 1st one. we have just sent off for ours but showed 2 forms,just hope we have sent off for right one.
Yeah you'll be fine, motor offences are civil ones unless drunk driving so wont be on there.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:18 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah you'll be fine, motor offences are civil ones unless drunk driving so wont be on there.
As far as I am aware the ones that don't show are fixed penalty fines. However, other motoring offences will and not just drink driving.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

We requested ours last april when we got back from Aus. I thought it would take up to four months but had it back two weeks later. Filed our application last november and if we got our visa in next couple of months would have to do reccie trip as we have a house to sell and a moggie to ship. So I requested them again two weeks ago. Thank god they only cost a tenner each!

Alison
Old Jan 21st 2006, 11:21 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vanessa
As far as I am aware the ones that don't show are fixed penalty fines. However, other motoring offences will and not just drink driving.

Good to see you never got arrested at the girls night out Vanessa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.