Poked, prodded and insulted!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default footie!

bloody hope so mate, thanks for the support and encouragment hunny xxxx
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Rach,

i'm fine thanks. Getting a bit jittery as front loaded meds / pc's in January ( applied November ), sold house after being on market 4 days ( OMG!!! ) and will be moving into m-i-l's within the next few weeks, but not a sniff of a visa.

Realistically, we can't expect to hear anything yet as there are many others in the que before us, just panicking if we've jumped the gun way too early.

Oh well, time will tell!!!

Best wishes,
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Think positive girl !!

footie x
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default steandleigh

got everything crossed for you and me both! lucky you having a buyer already, we've been on for a week no offers yet though
hugs
rach xxx
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

You'll soon get a buyer - its quite funny how this time of year seems to be good for selling houses and visas being granted.

People must have a ' spring ' in their step! ( Boom, boom ).
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:21 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Rach,

Meds sounded ok for Mark and Chanelle, poor you. Hope you don't get a huge bruise.

Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default hi rach

Glad your meds were ok in the end ! just out of interest ,we are also in Poole and was wondering where you went to have them done ? I also have trouble with blood being taking, always at least 3 atempts before they get one , very jealous of these people with prominant veins !
anyway probably a long way off yet as only sent skills assessment off yesterday to our agent.

Nicky
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: hi rach

Hi Nicky
where abouts in Poole are you? and where are you hoping to go? What do you do? what visa are you going out on? We're in Parkstone, bungalow on the market for a week! we are hoping to go to Brisbane, although not sure whereabouts yet! Going out on a skilled independant hubby is a plasterer!
X-rays were done at the Nuffield Hospital on Lansdowne Road cost: £50 each x 3
Medicals were done at Poole Road Surgery just up from the Triangle, the doctor is about 120 years old and just had his knees operated on! thought he was going to draw his last breath at one point!!!! The meds cost: £60 x 2, £40 x 1 child, then £50 x 2 for HIV test, hubbys' was done at the surgery i ended up going to Poole Hospital for mine!
If you need any further questions answered then don't hesitate to ask me
best of luck for your skills assessment
rach x
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default TEACH

Hi Sarah,
i can feel them coming already! can still lift my lemon tea though!
hugs
rach x
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

gazza321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi rach

Hello Rach

We had our meds done there last week.

I think you must be mistaken about his age or you must of had his son, ours was at least 135.

I was looking around for the hidden cameras waiting for someone to jump out. He took ten minutes opening our x-ray envelope. Did he use the same 2 poly cups for the urine test which he barely swills out before handing to the next users.

Not the nicest of blokes either,miserable git.

Cheers

Gazza
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:12 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poked, prodded and insulted!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nosuchluck
hi guys,
just to let you know that we had our meds today, x-rays were all fine, hubby passed with flying colours, so did our daughter Chanelle, the doctor said that my body mass index was 34.9 when it should be 30 and that i need to lose weight!!!! then he took two attempts to get any blood from my veins, in the end i had to go to Microbiology at the local hospital the consultant there couldn't find a vein either so i ended up being stabbed in the pathology lab where finally they managed to get some, all this and i hate needles :scared:
I had the giggles during the eye test, couldn't stop and was told to compose myself whilst the doctor tested my daughters!
All in all took 4 hours but as we left we were told that pending the HIV tests we have passed!
so there you have it
best wishes to everyone else
hugs
rach, mark and chanelle x
Did you go to that old fool in Poole rd rach?

ie deaf and can't walk?

Max
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default hello Rach

We live in Creekmoor, My husband John is in the Royal Navy and based in Gibralta for the next year until he retires at the grand old age of 42 , so hoping to go to Perth in Nov 2005 as most of his family are already out there ! I work at Poole Grammar School as a reprographics asst , and have a 7 year old daughter called Georgia who goes to St Marys school in Poole. We have applied for a skilled visa as my husband is an electrical mechanic on submarines ! The skills assessment was a nightmare as our agent keeps sending it back saying its not detailed enough !!! hopefully the last one we sent will be ok ! what agent are you using ? we are using Peter from Wessex migration in Parkstone . good luck with everything !

Nicky
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

p.s bloody hell ! hope theres another doctor we can use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Poked, prodded and insulted!!!!!!!!!!

Maxpaxx & Gazza
Yes we went to Poole Road THANKS FOR THAT MAX!!!!
and yes he used the same cups! he made a really funny noise at one point, like drawing his last breath, i had the giggles really badly a mixture of nerves and fear i think, he told me off which made me giggle even more!!!!
The fun of emigrating eh??????
best wishes to both of you
Rach x
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Nicky

Hi Nicky
my mum lives in Creekmoor, corner of Nightjar, may have seen me about, i drive a bright pink jeep!!!
Sure you'll be fine and if you're not having your meds for a while you may be in luck Mr Mikhail, may have passed over to that great Surgery in the sky by then!
Best of luck with everything,
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.