Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A point of clarification

A point of clarification

Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default A point of clarification

I have received an email stating that i have been accused by several members of reporting some threads to the moderator a few days ago,and requested their removal.

Can i please confirm that it was NOT me!! Not my style!!

Carry on..as you were seargant!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:57 pm
WBB

Default Re: A point of clarification

Originally posted by podgypossum
I have received an email stating that i have been accused by several members of reporting some threads to the moderator a few days ago,and requested their removal.

accusations, removal of threads???

who accused you of what, and where are these threads?

Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:00 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? WTF?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Tis no big deal WBB...

Just didnt want to be accused of something i didnt do.

I am told it was the "funnies" thread. Wasnt accused on the foum, was told via email.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:10 pm
WBB

Tis no big deal WBB...

I am told it was the "funnies" thread. Wasnt accused on the foum, was told via email.
you have lost me, but you have made your point.

hope this is an end to any reporting of threads or all the other bullshit that can go on...come on people it' nearly xmas.

Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:10 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Tis no big deal WBB...

Why would ANYONE (let alone you - you've got a sense of humour) want to close down a funnies thread?

Sounds like shit-stirrers creeping around in the background.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
Why would ANYONE (let alone you - you've got a sense of humour) want to close down a funnies thread?

Sounds like shit-stirrers creeping around in the background.
Very strange... someone has too much time on their hands!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A point of clarification

believe me after the week i've had i like the funnies and can't believe that someone would report them let alone accuse you!
take care podgypossum
rach
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanx peeps..

onwards and forwards we go...
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:16 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Podgy, thats just weird .

I dont even have time to look at the funnies usually, wish I did
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand how people would know that you had reported a thread (allegedly of course )

Claire
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Theres some very sad people out there who obviously have nowt better to do.
I would guess if you had a complaint Podgy, you'd voice it for us all to see - and I'm sure you wouldn't complain about Funnies....
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Its gotta be a wind up, or someone is just really sad!!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:36 pm
WBB

Originally posted by karen and andy
Its gotta be a wind up, or someone is just really sad!!
i think it is the latter.

Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Pollyana your right alot of sad people at times on here , like being at school isnt it when someone dobs you into the teacher
joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.