Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

podgypossum your webpage is done

podgypossum your webpage is done

Old Jan 20th 2004, 5:09 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Umm..yes..no..yes...oh i dont know!!..i'm all confused now... not sure what we are doing

We are still in the infancy of organising the Adelaide group and dont have our meeting till tomorrow night. I wouldnt want ot agree ot anything until i have okayed it with the others.

Can i get back to you?
gawn, gawn, gawnnnn, you know you want to .
Old Jan 20th 2004, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by keyurlavingia
No ....give me an answer now dammit ..........I am just kiddin ...discuss it over with others for sure. After all, you were the one with the idea of starting a website for information anyways. I am just jumping in with my ideas.

Just let me know what you think of my ideas and if it works out ...we'll definately work together to take over the world .....)

Keyur.
Thanx Keyur

I am certainly not against the idea, and i am sure it will work with your expert knowledge... its just that everything has snowballed so fast here in Adelaide, i think we need to take sit back, take stock, and start at the beggining. We have had heaps of wonderful ideas and plans.
The first thing we need to do is sort out what we can and cant achieve in the short term, but make plans for further down the line.

The website will we a very important part of this service, but we also need to gather other input and resources to make it work.
Old Jan 20th 2004, 6:51 am
WBB

We all keep our own provincial identity but link up on a national scale too....my god!!..we could take over the world! :scared: :scared:

i like it.

Old Jan 20th 2004, 6:52 am
I CU HACKN

keyurlavingia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly

i like it.

WBB - I am looking for help from you too ) What city would you be able to help us out in ?

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Keyur.
Old Jan 20th 2004, 6:59 am
WBB

Originally posted by keyurlavingia
WBB - I am looking for help from you too ) What city would you be able to help us out in ?

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Keyur.
Cardiff.

i am between cities at the moment.

i will help in anyway i can towards this groundbreaking project.

i could send homesick welshmen fresh wool from a lambs back.

Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:11 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi PP,

I think we are going to need a lot of wine the way this is going!!

I'm still working on the transport thing!!!

I could pick you and Jaz up, but not sure how you'll get back!!

Trayla
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

HMM..OK.. so i give Bill the car to go to work (this means i dont have to go pick him up) ... ummmm...you bring us round and... we get a cab home!!

PROBLEM SOLVED... NEXT..

Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:32 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point

HMM..OK.. so i give Bill the car to go to work (this means i dont have to go pick him up) ... ummmm...you bring us round and... we get a cab home!!

PROBLEM SOLVED... NEXT..

Hey PP,

I think we made our first decision!!!

That means we can have drink before we start!!!

Trayla
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

PROBLEM SOLVED... NEXT..

SOZ ITS QUIET THIS MORNING SO IM FIDDLING PMSL
Attached Thumbnails podgypossum your webpage is done-possumbusiness.jpg  
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ooooooooh...like that one..its posh!!
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:44 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Can I be a henchman in the take over the world idea?

Maybe once the Aussie thing is worked out, I could rip it off to do the same for NZ?

Happy to get involved in any which way you want - Podgy - if you PM me with what you and the committee would like to see up on the website for now I will start penning some beautiful words.

Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Pollster, you are a star!!

i shall let you know what happens at the meet.

It would be a great idea to do it in NZ they have NOTHING there!!...i looked and looked for help and advice
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:53 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a definate plan for world domination then!

Hahhhahahhahahahahhaha ( evil take over world laugh)
Old Jan 20th 2004, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
Sounds like a definate plan for world domination then!

Hahhhahahhahahahahhaha ( evil take over world laugh)
Come on guys, we've deffo got to get a site up (or part of) to rival Poms in Perth... looks like they're making a right packet with those rip off rentals!
Old Jan 20th 2004, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
SOZ ITS QUIET THIS MORNING SO IM FIDDLING PMSL
love it!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.