Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

podgypossum your webpage is done

podgypossum your webpage is done

Old Jan 19th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Here ya go, sheesh , i have 5 computers networked together and could i find the bloody SONG

I just played it...takes me back to my childhood too...Rolf was one of my heroes as a kid...i used to sit mezmorised at his tv show and watch him scatter a few blobs of paint on a board and make into something spectacular... i dont suppose many of you are old enough to remember his tv show ...
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:00 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
I just played it...takes me back to my childhood too...Rolf was one of my heroes as a kid...i used to sit mezmorised at his tv show and watch him scatter a few blobs of paint on a board and make into something spectacular... i dont suppose many of you are old enough to remember his tv show ...

Hes a hero of mine, ridiculed by many, heres one of my fave paintings by Rolf
Attached Thumbnails podgypossum your webpage is done-justaperfectday.jpeg  
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:09 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Seen Rolf at a few festivals in my time - I think he is brilliant - dragged hubby and two other mates out of their alcohol and god knows what fuelled sleep at an unfeasibly early hour ( about 10am) to go down and watch him at Glastonbury - he was awesome!!

Rolf Rocks!!

Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

We should start a Rolf appreciation society

He is the type of guy every girl would wish was their dad
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:16 pm
WBB

somebody pass me the sick bag.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

or The Australian Rolf Society in England

ARSE for short,

I agree Rolf Rocks
Attached Images  
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:22 pm
Banned

Pic forya Podgy
Attached Thumbnails podgypossum your webpage is done-gday.gif  
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:43 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I think this might be an age thing. I'm also not a fan of Rolf Harris. I actually don't even really know him, before my time I think?

Or am I wrong, how old are you WBB? (I always think around 22-27(because of the 'boybilly' but because you have to kids, you must be a bit older.....

And of course RolF Harris moved to the UK early on already.
I can't remember him being popular in Oz, but I'm not sure.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

He is a legend in his own lifetime
Attached Images  
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:46 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Simone82
I think this might be an age thing. I'm also not a fan of Rolf Harris. I actually don't even really know him, before my time I think?

Or am I wrong, how old are you WBB? (I always think around 22-27(because of the 'boybilly' but because you have to kids, you must be a bit older.....

And of course RolF Harris moved to the UK early on already.
I can't remember him being popular in Oz, but I'm not sure.

thanks simone, you are a friend for life

i am actually 30, well 31 in a few months but hey life begins at 40.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

I used to watch a programme he had I think it was on BBC1 use to show some cartoons in between the drawings/painting.

When I was in Oz god its 10 years!!! Anyway I remember having to organise a database for the wills at this firm in Sydney and came across Rolf's will - due to reasons of confidentiality I will have to be boring and say nothing as to the contents (dont think I can remember any anyway!!).

Oh well - Im not very good at this posting and having a chat type posts - hence why I browse and occassionally post/answer questions - being a forum virgin until I came across this sight. So hopefully havent bored you with my memory.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Atticus..you are not boring.... i accept you cant go into detials about Rolfs will...but please, please can you just tell me who he has left his didgeredoo to?
Old Jan 19th 2004, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that PP

I dont wish to shatter any dreams etc but I think it went with a hold load of things to the wife and then to the daughter. It has been 10 years so...the old grey cells are having problems recollecting.

Mind you he has probably made a new one as since then he has done very well in the UK.

Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:33 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default spunky

ROFLMAO....i can see this is gonna be good fun and very theraputic....

But much as i love old ROLFIE...i would prefer someone a bit younger and spunky, with a nice bum so i can keep myself amused during the long boring speeches...
you only had to ask
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:52 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

ok, its rolf then but has to be a midi file since when you have background music on a page the file is loaded along with the webpage so the file size has to be small. Midi files are small

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.