po box's

Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:25 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default po box's

is it possible to have a po.box in oz.i dont want to give my rellies address so is it possible to have one,,,,???

with thanks..

aston
Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: po box's

Originally Posted by aston man
is it possible to have a po.box in oz.i dont want to give my rellies address so is it possible to have one,,,,???

with thanks..

aston
Yep. Take a look at the Australia Post website. Think I pay about $65 a year for mine.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

with thanks..

aston

Now that really does sound like you should be here Aston - not even wanting the rellies to know where you are
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:41 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

PO Boxes are not the same as the UK though where post addressed to your PO Box gets delivered to your address by Postman Pat. Instead you have to rent a actual box (or locked bag) at the post office and use your key to retrieve the items etc.

The downside is that a lot of post offices are completely booked up and have no po boxes for rent at all and there is a waiting list at my nearest 4....

Check the australia post website for details and downloadable applications blah blah.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
PO Boxes are not the same as the UK though where post addressed to your PO Box gets delivered to your address by Postman Pat. Instead you have to rent a actual box (or locked bag) at the post office and use your key to retrieve the items etc.
Yes, I have a PO box for work which I've not yet needed to use, they have a service where they can email you when you have mail to collect, but have had a few occasions now where I've had the email by mistake and there's been no post. Bit annoying but luckily it's only five mins down the road - I'd be really cross if I had a longer journey to go check....
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:07 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

with thanks..

aston
If you want to rent a PO Box from Australia Post you have to be in Australia.

If you want a PO box before you get to Australia, try this lot:
http://www.travellers.com.au/default...=article&ID=99

Gina
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

with thanks..

aston
Ast, what have they done to you to make you hide from them
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:13 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

I have a PO box and I have a facility where they send you an email when you have post so you don't have to go every day to check.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 11:56 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I have a PO box and I have a facility where they send you an email when you have post so you don't have to go every day to check.
We have a mail re-direction set up where the mail is directed from our PO box and the delivered to the door; like you would with a postal re-direction for a change of address.

Easy as!

Jules x