Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plumbing Licence in WA

Plumbing Licence in WA

Old May 7th 2011, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

bluecob99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumbing Licence in WA

Hi everyone, myself and family are fairly close to hopefully immigrating to Perth, As I'm a plumber and eager to get work fairly soon on arrival, we understand you have to go through the procedure of obtaining a plumbing licence! Could someone be kind enough to let me now exactly what licence you need, also obtaining this etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks,
William
Old May 10th 2011, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

nick the plumber will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Plumbing Licence in WA

Originally Posted by bluecob99
Hi everyone, myself and family are fairly close to hopefully immigrating to Perth, As I'm a plumber and eager to get work fairly soon on arrival, we understand you have to go through the procedure of obtaining a plumbing licence! Could someone be kind enough to let me now exactly what licence you need, also obtaining this etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks,
William
Hello William, I and mine are in the same boat as yourselves, just waiting for CO allocation. I went over there on a reccie in march2010, found out some info regarding plumbing licences.......
I would send an email to [email protected] to enquire, hopefully will shed some light for you...... do me a favour, keep me posted dude, thanks

The guy I spoke to at the Office of Energy gave me his direct email address: [email protected] mark your email as FAO David...... hope this helps

Last edited by nick the plumber; May 10th 2011 at 7:43 pm.