Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plumber in Perth NOR

Plumber in Perth NOR

Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default Plumber in Perth NOR

I know it's a bit late on a Sunday, but I need a plumber tomorrow for some work at my restaurant. Probably just a broken drain...but maybe not.
Are there any plumbers on BE that can do this tomorrow or can anyone recommend one.

Cheers

LL
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Plumber in Perth NOR

We've found a fantastic plumber - lives in Currambine. Did a great job, arrived when he said he would, and cleaned up after himself - brilliant. His name is Adam 0418 973401.
TJ