Reload this Page >

Plumber needing advice

Plumber needing advice

Old Sep 15th 2011, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

catshitsoup is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumber needing advice

Hi there,
Just some advice please if anyone can help.
I'm a time served plumber of 19years looking to make the move to Australia, but I'm not sure if I qualify with my certificates.
I have an advanced Plumber CSCS card, Myson underfloor heating certificate, and am Gas Safe registered in CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1 and WAT1.
I've looked on all the websites but I'm still unsure if this is enough or if I need any other formal qualifications before I even apply?
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:37 pm
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Plumber needing advice

you would need to ask a migration expert, also plumbers here have to take tests and serve under some one else before they get their ticket (contractors), it will not be a easy ride
Old Sep 15th 2011, 10:47 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumber needing advice

Originally Posted by Trevski
you would need to ask a migration expert, also plumbers here have to take tests and serve under some one else before they get their ticket (contractors), it will not be a easy ride
Why would he need to ask a migration expert? www.immi.gov.au has a very handy dandy points calculator which will tell him straight away whether or not he's likely to qualify.