Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please send some karma my way!

please send some karma my way!

Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:13 am
Account Closed

fishface is an unknown quantity at this point
Default please send some karma my way!

Hello everyone I am in UK desperate to return to oz with my family.
My hubby was totally against idea initially now slowly seems more interested, but not enough to agree anything.
Anyway have written him a 7 page letter to take to work with him tonight, explaining exactly how I feel, why I think we should return what we did wrong b4 and how to make it work if we returned. I'm crapping myself that it won't be effective, or that it might p*** him off, but just needed to get it all down so he knows exactly how I feel, without interruptions!
(have also bought him nice packed lunch things too, to see if that helps!).
Please wish me, us luck!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:16 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: please send some karma my way!

Good luck have sent you some K hope it all goes well keeping my fingers crossed for you

Poshrice
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure you will receive multiple Karma if you post the letter on here ...

I'll be first.

Regards

Nosey Bastard.

Originally Posted by fishface
My hubby was totally against idea initially now slowly seems more interested, but not enough to agree anything.
Anyway have written him a 7 page letter to take to work with him tonight, explaining exactly how I feel, why I think we should return what we did wrong b4 and how to make it work if we returned. I'm crapping myself that it won't be effective, or that it might p*** him off, but just needed to get it all down so he knows exactly how I feel, without interruptions!
Please wish me, us luck!
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I weeeesh you muchos luck Mrs.Fish

Think what you did was a good idea.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Please wish me, us luck!

Good luck, everything crossed
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:17 am

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm sure you will receive multiple Karma if you post the letter on here ...

I'll be first.

Regards

Nosey Bastard.

Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

elaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant future

Please wish me, us luck!
Good luck and I hope you realise your dream!
Karma on its way
Elaine xxx
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

K on its way Not meaning to be nosey (well, I am ) but what would be different this time?

I hope your get things worked out. All the best.
TJ
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: please send some karma my way!

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
K on its way Not meaning to be nosey (well, I am ) but what would be different this time?

TJ
Good luck all the best Janet
Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:38 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

good luck k on its way

all good things come to those who wait!!!!!!!!

jan xx
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hope all goes well.... best of luck!!

Mish x
Old Nov 9th 2005, 5:59 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Please wish me, us luck!
7 pages!!!!!

Well good luck...and let us know what he says!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

fishface is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: please send some karma my way!

Originally Posted by The Johnstons

TJ
Hi you can be nosey thats the great thing about this site!!

I have def cleared away all the illusions that coming back to the UK would be better. Mostly friends were not how I remembered them, so many of them have moved on and away, we had less in common once we returned. We have moved to a different area and the British people I have come across seem sooo much more unfriendly than I remember, and too bothered about material things, what car do you drive what label is that in your clothes etc. In the short space of time we were in oz the people we met were really friendly, even in the supermarket q, which I found really weird at first!!
This time (positive thinking here!) my hubby would be the main earner, we would buy our own place and we would restrict visitors at the start.
b4 I worked full time, hubby couldn't get much work and at a low wage, and I missed the kids and they missed me.
He hopefully would transfer to Queensland police, which he looked into b4 but didn't do.
He took a year out from work so he had job to return too, we made ourselves too easy to return. I had a spouse visa which was relatively easy to get, so I don't think we appreciated what we had, like so many of the others on here work so hard and wait so long to get their visa.
Also the latest thing on the news about the NHS withholding the breast cancer drug from that lady reminded me of the great health care service we received when we were there. a few days b4 Christmas last yr I found a breast lump, went to Dr's next day, they tried to get me seen by X-ray people that day, but as it was 4 pm I had to wait until the following day.( as opposed to my friend here who waited just the 12 weeks!! ) Anyway had mammogram ultrasound and the all clear the same day, how good is that!
Also my then 3 yr old had a bad cough/ chest took her to Dr's they sent her for x-ray the next day and it showed Pneumonia. It was treated with th right treatment straight away therefore avoiding going into hospital and a quicker recovery. That kind of efficiency and X-rays would not have happened here.

Besides if nothing else this freezing horrible weather is enough on its own to get me back!!!! hes gone to work now with the letter under his sandwiches in his lunch box!! I will jump every time the phone rings now, I hope he gets time to eat them!!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Please wish me, us luck!
Hope he see's all you want him to in your letter x

Best of luck,
Vics xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.