Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Please help! Gift vouchers in Perth WA

Please help! Gift vouchers in Perth WA

Old Mar 15th 2011, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

chopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nice
Cool Please help! Gift vouchers in Perth WA

Hi
Two of my friends are getting married in Hiliarys near Perth very soon. I live in USA and can't make it to the wedding. They don't have a gift list, but attending guests can put something into the wishing well on the day. I have left it too late to send something in the mail.
Can anyone suggest a great store to buy a gift voucher over the Internet from and have it sent to them locally?

Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 15th 2011, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Please help! Gift vouchers in Perth WA

How old are they, kinds of things they like etc may help. There are many homestore type places in the shopping centers which you can get vouchers for. Purchasing vouchers online maybe the difficult bit.

I've just found this website. I've never used them before so can't say if they're good.

http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/?gc...FQT1bwodu365CQ
Old Mar 15th 2011, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

chopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nicechopper40 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
How old are they, kinds of things they like etc may help.

I've just found this website. I've never used them before so can't say if they're good.

http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/?gc...FQT1bwodu365CQ
Janna and Nick. They are in their 30's and she has just moved over from UK. The website you suggested looks pretty good! I can select a card, load it with money and it works just like cash in pretty much any store. I can even select a wedding design on the card lol!
Thanks!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Failing that you may be able to get vouchers for a restaurant.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Actually.just had a quick look and that looks like a good idea.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 11:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Get them a gift certificate from Red Balloon.
http://www.redballoon.com.au/
Old Mar 17th 2011, 1:23 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Get them a gift certificate from Red Balloon.
http://www.redballoon.com.au/

LOL, I was just about to suggest that but you beat me to it