please help

Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

cunninghams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default please help

:scared: can anyone help me as i am looking to resettle to Australia with my family in toe as i want to give them the best start in life but i dont know how to go about it i have been on the webb site and they are on about points but they dont say how many u need can anyone give me pointers

thank u for reading this
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help

Originally Posted by cunninghams
:scared: can anyone help me as i am looking to resettle to Australia with my family in toe as i want to give them the best start in life but i dont know how to go about it i have been on the webb site and they are on about points but they dont say how many u need can anyone give me pointers

thank u for reading this

Hello, welcome to the site

I'd suggest you read the immigration website starting at this page: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/index.htm

To get into Australia you need to have an occupation on the skilled occupations list, which can be found here http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf

If you let us all know what you and your other half do for a living we may be able to help a little bit more
Old Jan 16th 2007, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wendy
Hello, welcome to the site :)

I'd suggest you read the immigration website starting at this page: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/index.htm

To get into Australia you need to have an occupation on the skilled occupations list, which can be found here http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf

If you let us all know what you and your other half do for a living we may be able to help a little bit more :)
thanks I'm am a plumber/lead roofer and my partner is a medical secretary
Old Jan 16th 2007, 11:44 am
Just Joined

thank u for ur message i will look at the web sites u provided and to answer ur question i am a plumber/ lead roofer and my partner is a medical secretary
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

FionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud ofFionaCarreMA has much to be proud of

Hi,

If you would like a free initial assessment of your visa eligibility (no obligations) to get you started with the process, contact me at carres[at]optusnet[dot]com[dot]au.

Regards,

Fiona Carre
Registered Migration Agent
Gold Coast, Australia
Old Jan 17th 2007, 3:01 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

If you are not certain on your visa strategy I would make contact with two or three of the recommended registered migration agents - most should give you 15 minutes for free on the telephone confirming you have a visa pathway, fees, etc.

In case of need, you can reach Go Matilda on UK number 023 80 488777, or complete the details here:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm#appraisal

Best regards.

Originally Posted by cunninghams

thank u for reading this