Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Please don't let me get addicted to Big Brother.... again

Please don't let me get addicted to Big Brother.... again

Old May 28th 2004, 9:11 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Angry Please don't let me get addicted to Big Brother.... again

Its going to happen again.. I know it already... I dont even want to be watching BB, I'm only on this channel because of Friends.

Ah well, there goes an hour of my night every night for the next three months
Old May 28th 2004, 10:28 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default Re: Please don't let me get addicted to Big Brother.... again

Originally posted by mlbonner
Its going to happen again.. I know it already... I dont even want to be watching BB, I'm only on this channel because of Friends.

I know the feeling.
In 10 weeks time after BB5 it will be only 3 more till WE get on the big bird to Brisbane.
They are a wierd bunch..
Old May 28th 2004, 10:30 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Big Brother my god what a bunch they are!
Are there no 'normal' people left anymore.
It was deeply embarassing TV, or am I just getting too old and boring? (dont answer that).
Old May 28th 2004, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

MARCO !!!
what a laugh,
one ear full of him im hooked
the rows are gonna be fantastic
Old May 28th 2004, 10:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by thebarkers
MARCO !!!
what a laugh,
one ear full of him im hooked
the rows are gonna be fantastic

Its like they've on purposely picked people who are going to annoy eachother... what a set up!!

A fanatical feminist, 2 gay guys, a guy who cant stand homophobics, a bi-sexual, a transexual, a uni student who's been divorced, a girl who's only ever got the sack, a bloke who's slept with over 250 girls, the 'cleverest person on earth', a self-proclaimed 'alpha-male, and a "nice" girl whos "up for anything once"

WHERE ARE ALL THE NORMAL (visa applying ) PEOPLE?!!?
Old May 28th 2004, 10:42 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG what a shower off muppets they r
Old May 28th 2004, 10:45 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Its like they've on purposely picked people who are going to annoy eachother... what a set up!!

A fanatical feminist, 2 gay guys, a guy who cant stand homophobics, a bi-sexual, a transexual, a uni student who's been divorced, a girl who's only ever got the sack, a bloke who's slept with over 250 girls, the 'cleverest person on earth', a self-proclaimed 'alpha-male, and a "nice" girl whos "up for anything once"

WHERE ARE ALL THE NORMAL (visa applying ) PEOPLE?!!?
Ha Ha .
That emma bird from manchester has got a really annoying voice.
This Thread is gonna grow and GROW.
The transexual with the round face.
Sorry cant stop laughing
Old May 28th 2004, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by biggy
OMG what a shower off muppets they r

I'm with you Biggy.

Marco was pi**ing me off as soon as he walked in the door.
And as for the token lesbian, being all butch and not going in till she's snogged her girlfriend on TV. Someone should have told her sailor outfits went out of fashion when her mum stopped dressing her.

Jo

(please read all above in sarcastic tone) Just in case I upset anyone.
Old May 28th 2004, 10:48 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by leannefr
Ha Ha .
That emma bird from manchester has got a really annoying voice.
This Thread is gonna grow and GROW.
The transexual with the round face.
Sorry cant stop laughing

Her voice - marcos voice... its something that dogs can hear surely

and how about 'Kitten' and her little entrance!!

OMG... I can smell BB addiction a mile off
Old May 28th 2004, 10:51 pm

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
I'm with you Biggy.

Marco was pi**ing me off as soon as he walked in the door.
And as for the token lesbian, being all butch and not going in till she's snogged her girlfriend on TV. Someone should have told her sailor outfits went out of fashion when her mum stopped dressing her.

Jo

(please read all above in sarcastic tone) Just in case I upset anyone.
lmao and that twat from Scotland ffs with the thong..................nice bum cheeks pity bout the face cheeks lol

And yes deffo could have done without the snoggin
Old May 28th 2004, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by biggy
lmao and that twat from Scotland ffs with the thong..................nice bum cheeks pity bout the face cheeks lol

And yes deffo could have done without the snoggin

I've got it on E4 now and that girl from Manchester has only just realised there aren't enough beds!!!!!!! All the girls will want to sleep with the gay guys.

Though if it was me I'd have to stab Marco with the bread knife during the night. LOL

I bet no-one will want to share with Sailor Girl.

Jo
Old May 28th 2004, 11:05 pm

Her voice - marcos voice... its something that dogs can hear surely

and how about 'Kitten' and her little entrance!!

OMG... I can smell BB addiction a mile off
Didnt see her showin off her entrance ....thank **** lol
Old May 28th 2004, 11:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god. Normal people here. I thought it was just me getting old. Started open mouthed - what the **** was going on and it went downhill from there on in - I am definitely hooked - Hubby will not be impressed

What were those things on the wall that Davina was playing with:scared: Please keep marco away from them
Old May 28th 2004, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default BB5

Does anyone else thinks the lesbian sailor girl looks like Jarvis Cocker from Pulp.
Old May 28th 2004, 11:08 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Default Re: BB5

Originally posted by midge04
Does anyone else thinks the lesbian sailor girl looks like Jarvis Cocker from Pulp.

Oh yeah.... at the moment I'm hoping she'll go away as quietly as they did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.