Playstation

Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

jane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to all
Default Playstation

Mad question I know but very important to my son!!
Will his Play Station 2 work in Oz?!!!
Should we take his TV?
If it doesnt work and we buy a new one, will his games work?

Thanks Jane
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice
Default Re: Playstation

PS and games should work fine in oz. Lots of retailers selling games as well.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

jane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to alljane99 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Katherined0
PS and games should work fine in oz. Lots of retailers selling games as well.
Thanks, kids worry about the silliest things! More worried about his PS than anything else!!!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

I know -- life is not worth living without the PS!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Yes it will, but it won't play Australian dvds if he likes watching films on it (ours doesn't anyway). 18 months in we have a real mix of games and dvds and often have to try different machines before we can get the right game/dvd/console/player combination right! (You'd never guess there are 3 boys in my house would you ......)
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jane99
Thanks, kids worry about the silliest things! More worried about his PS than anything else!!!
I'm 37 years old. The game console flew over with me in my luggage
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katherined0
I know -- life is not worth living without the PS!!!
Am hoping life in Oz may make it seem a little less important!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
Yes it will, but it won't play Australian dvds if he likes watching films on it (ours doesn't anyway). 18 months in we have a real mix of games and dvds and often have to try different machines before we can get the right game/dvd/console/player combination right! (You'd never guess there are 3 boys in my house would you ......)
Thanks, So relieved! At least my son is!! I was hoping he might go outside more!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sr71
So I shouldnt expect to wean him off it anytime soon then!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:36 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sr71
I'm 43. We had four laptops, a router and an external hard drive in our luggage. Now I wish I'd brought the Wii and the PS/2 as well.... I could have given up some clothes to make room.

Cheers
b
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery

There are numerous places that sell products, the main one called Region X, that allows you to make your player DVD region free. It is something you have to run before playing the DVD (a few seconds) but will stop this problem. Will not cost that much either, and I'm sure you'll easily find it in shops or online....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by benlast
I'm 43. We had four laptops, a router and an external hard drive in our luggage. Now I wish I'd brought the Wii and the PS/2 as well.... I could have given up some clothes to make room.

Cheers
b
Im 43 too, but its my son who has the problem!! Why is it boys cant live without these things!!!! Thanks for the reassurance everyone! Will just wait for the next crisis!

Jane x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Two teenage sons and a job in the IT industry means I now have...
Two 32" LCD TV's
One 42" Plasma TV
One 26" LCD TV
Two PS2's
One xBox 360
One PS3
One Wii
Two Laptops
Two Desktops

....and an electric bill as big as your head !!

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Nov 26th 2008 at 9:56 pm.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Two teenage sons and a job in the IT industry means I now have...
Two 32" LCD TV's
One 42" Plasma TV
One 26" LCD TV
Two PS2's
One xBox 360
One PS3
One Wii

....and an electric bill as big as your head !!
Not surprised!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: Playstation 3

would ps3 from uk be ok or work in oz,thinking of getting one,but cant really wait till i am over there,but am i right i can play uk and oz games but not be able to play blu ray discs,or are most blu ray discs region free anyway??also is there not software add ons these days i can buy that can be used with the ps3 to make the blu ray region free?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.