Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plastering work in Perth

Plastering work in Perth

Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:23 am
Just Joined

abranch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plastering work in Perth

We are looking in to moving to Perth and my husband is a builder and his main trade he could get in is for solid plasterer. Any advice would be much appreciated in good areas to live in Perth with good schools for my son who will probably be about 12 or 13 when we come. My daughter is at college at the moment doing hairdressing city and guilds so hopefully she could get work when she comes with us. The house prices seem really high in Perth so we would probably rent and then look to buy so if you could let me know any good areas where the porperty is not so high or is it really all the same. Also is there penty of work in Perth for my husbands trade or should we look for another area in Australia. Any advice would be greatly received.
Regards Allison
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Tula is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plastering work in Perth

Speak to Stuart Robertson "Plasterwise", he's a Jock but a great bloke and his wife is also an Allison.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all
Default Re: Plastering work in Perth

Hi
When are you comming over as we have just moved into our house in yanchep and need some internal work done and maybe some outside work done.Always good to find a good builder.
thanks and good luck neil