Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PLASTERING JOBS IN PERTH

PLASTERING JOBS IN PERTH

Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

debs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nice
Default PLASTERING JOBS IN PERTH

Hi there my partner and myself are hoping to come out to PERTH in the forseeable future.

I have just been checking on many of the job websites and there doesn't appear to be as many jobs for plasterers as there were when we applied for the visa a couple of years ago.

Can anybody please advise us as to are there still jobs around for plasterers and whether he would be better to look north or south and what sort of salary he could expect to receive please?

Many thanks

Debs
Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:28 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PLASTERING JOBS IN PERTH

I'm sure work exists but things in Australia wil get much worse before they get better.

But take into account lots of English Bunac tradies are struggling to find work. Spoke to a Brickie from Liverpool last week who hasn't found work since he came here 6 months ago.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLASTERING JOBS IN PERTH

Originally Posted by debs1966
Hi there my partner and myself are hoping to come out to PERTH in the forseeable future.

I have just been checking on many of the job websites and there doesn't appear to be as many jobs for plasterers as there were when we applied for the visa a couple of years ago.

Can anybody please advise us as to are there still jobs around for plasterers and whether he would be better to look north or south and what sort of salary he could expect to receive please?

Many thanks

Debs
Plasterers seemed to be hit the hardest uk & oz most inuk have not seen much work for last 6 months