Plasterer

Old Jan 15th 2017, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Lottie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plasterer

Hi there looking to move to NSW from uk. My profession is a plasterer. Could anyone tell me how much I would be expected to make in a 5 day week please.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 11:05 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plasterer

Hi, wages for a plasterer are I believe $30 - $40 per hour. I am not a plasterer though so someone with more up-to-date info may be along in a mo.
Old Jan 16th 2017, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Lottie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Hi, wages for a plasterer are I believe $30 - $40 per hour. I am not a plasterer though so someone with more up-to-date info may be along in a mo.
Thanks for this it give us a starting point into our research
Old Jan 18th 2017, 4:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to imagine plastering in the height of summer. Can walls be plastered quick enough that it's not just a bucket of solid plaster?
Old Jan 19th 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Trying to imagine plastering in the height of summer. Can walls be plastered quick enough that it's not just a bucket of solid plaster?
LOl your reply brought back memories of when we were having our first home built, we went to see each stage...oh the excitement lol I remember it well...anyway the plasterers were already working it was 9am and they had been on site since 6.30am at 9am it was already 34 outside and getting hotter, the two guys were tanned to a deep deep brown, their skin was like leather....we asked about the plaster (as it looked different to what we used in the uk) was it the same type and he said "no completely different you use different material and also different movements to smooth the plaster, you can get some right cowboys thinking they know their stuff" lol...he was right though our friends had their home built the same time and they had to get their plaster smoothed and re done as it was so bad, their plasterers were newly arrived to Aus.....