Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney

Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:14 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney

Hiya OzTennis
Sorry, no mention of who the presenter is;

Sydney
Trevor Reed and Nicola Herbert have decided that the time has come to sell their B&B farmhouse in Devon and relocate to the other side of the world in Sydney

You'll just have to watch and swoon

Bye
Mark
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:38 pm
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

Cool
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
If Jasmine Harman is presenting the program that will be enough for me!

OzTennis
My thoughts entirely..........but I am actually interested in Sydney as well...
Attached Thumbnails Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney-jasmine_harman_lg.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olibeneli
My thoughts entirely..........but I am actually interested in Sydney as well...
Many thanks for the Jasmine pic!

They've had some very good episodes recently and I'm sure they were all filmed on the same trip with Jasmine as the presenter - a couple in NZ, one in Tassie, Thailand, Curacao etc in the last few weeks so she's sure to do the Sydney one today. The VCR is set! I have to admit to being a Countdown fan as well so C'D followed by APITS is usual nightly viewing after Location, Location and Hot Property. I'll have to fit it all in around the footy tonight too.

OzTennis
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Many thanks for the Jasmine pic!

They've had some very good episodes recently and I'm sure they were all filmed on the same trip with Jasmine as the presenter - a couple in NZ, one in Tassie, Thailand, Curacao etc in the last few weeks so she's sure to do the Sydney one today. The VCR is set! I have to admit to being a Countdown fan as well so C'D followed by APITS is usual nightly viewing after Location, Location and Hot Property. I'll have to fit it all in around the footy tonight too.

OzTennis
I think the phrase "she's a beaut" is apt.

You must be a Sarah Beeny fan to..........she's got a couple of good things going for her. (cue sexist replies..........)
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 3:19 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We were on the Ghan train closing in on Alice Springs a couple of years ago when a tv crew walked into our carriage. The presenter was drop dead gorgeous (long dark wavy hair but I didn't catch her name. Any guesses?). We had been awake all night and she starts opening the blinds then closing the blinds, telling people which way sit, not to look around etc and generally pi55ing off everyone in the carriage. Then the silly moo took about 20 takes to put 50 words together in the right order. Her looks obviously more than compensated for her abilities. (But what looks!)

We actually saw the episode (a Wish You Were Here-type programme) a few weeks later but we weren't in it.

If anyone thinks they know who I mean please PLEASE post a picture. Drool!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 4:01 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Someone may have posted this already.
Dont know about everyone else but I love these programmes when the content is Oz. Off to Brisbane myself but will still watch it.
Wow thats it i need to save all my pennies, i really want the 1.2 million one overlooking the gorge absolutley fantastic.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 4:45 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Worzel,
remember the married man's motto, it's ok to look but not touch!

Bye
Mark
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:02 pm
Happy Daddy

worzel,
was it one of these lady's

Bye
Mark
Attached Thumbnails Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney-victoria-hollingsworth_resize.jpg   Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney-team_resize.jpg   Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney-simone_bienne_resize.jpg   Place In The Sun Today, 4pm C4, Sydney-zilpah-hartley_resize.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 5:43 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by possoms
Wow thats it i need to save all my pennies, i really want the 1.2 million one overlooking the gorge absolutley fantastic.
Too late mate, they accepted my offer at the end of the programme!!!
ViVi
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 6:08 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markeh
worzel,
was it one of these lady's

Bye
Mark
Nope. She had dark brown hair, quite curly, maybe even permed. I think she was probably a touch older than that lot but just as lovely. (And no it wasn't Judith Chalmers before anyone suggests it. I do have some standards )
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:00 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they need to check their facts on this programme though - £400 to ship a Jack Russell over AND pay for the quarantine fess - I think not!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I think they need to check their facts on this programme though - £400 to ship a Jack Russell over AND pay for the quarantine fess - I think not!
It's only a small dog remember. I would guess that someone told a program researcher that it costs about $1,000.

It was an interesting variety of property and locations though. Blue Mountains/Katoomba/Blackheath; Avalon; French's Forest area.

OzTennis
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by worzel
Nope. She had dark brown hair, quite curly, maybe even permed. I think she was probably a touch older than that lot but just as lovely. (And no it wasn't Judith Chalmers before anyone suggests it. I do have some standards )
Watch it Worzel...I was named after Judith Chalmers....but luckily that's where the resemblence ends!!!!!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:31 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Channel 250 on sky, I think it's the channel is called real estate. There's programmes on buying houses in Oz and NZ and live auctions and stuff. I watch it sometimes cos I like nosying at other peoples houses, decoration, lay out and stuff. It also gives a good idea of property prices.
Marie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.