Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place Down Under (All day)

A Place Down Under (All day)

Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:25 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Place Down Under (All day)

For anyone who is lucky enough to be at home on this glorious summer's day set your video for Sky channel 553 Discovery T & L. Seen it before but worth watching again to see Mandy (I can't get any decent knickers) Skeggs and the lovely, long suffering Mick.

ACE
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:41 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Place Down Under (All day)

Originally Posted by ACE
For anyone who is lucky enough to be at home on this glorious summer's day set your video for Sky channel 553 Discovery T & L. Seen it before but worth watching again to see Mandy (I can't get any decent knickers) Skeggs and the lovely, long suffering Mick.

ACE

Is it just me or is she the most miserable moo ever? :scared:
Why on earth did she go It bugs me sooooooo much coz there are many of us who would love to be in her position.
Finally I have had my rant about her!!!! feel better now
Jane
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:43 am
BLC

Great minds

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322866

Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Why on earth did she go It bugs me sooooooo much coz there are many of us who would love to be in her position.
Jane
Is it any wonder they call us whinging poms when skeggs moans about her (knickers) and is it me or are most of the kids little brats.....Lol
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I don't know if I'm laughing at her or with her
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:29 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Jane
Too right, she strikes me as the kind of person who would always find something to moan about no matter where she was.

ACE
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
I don't know if I'm laughing at her or with her
Definitely at her .....Lol
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Does anyone know if any of the 'A New Life Down Under' folks have ever posted on here? Just curious, they have said today that they are doing new updats on all the families in the autumn. Talk about winging its not the Skeggs that drive me batty its the other family that came home after a few weeks. I'm sure many people that go hate it for quite a while. You've gotta give it a fair chance

Lindsey
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:11 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Does anyone know if any of the 'A New Life Down Under' folks have ever posted on here? Just curious, they have said today that they are doing new updats on all the families in the autumn. Talk about winging its not the Skeggs that drive me batty its the other family that came home after a few weeks. I'm sure many people that go hate it for quite a while. You've gotta give it a fair chance

Lindsey
Yes one family did post here- I think the ones that went to the gold coast. Afraid you will have to search though
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ACE

ACE
Doh....baby's just gone for nap, so thought quick look on forum, before I cut the grass and sort out Garden.... and now I've just changed channels to 553....grass is only 6 inches, another week won't hurt!!!! How sad am I - seen them all before, but what the hell, it's good shouting at them when they are always complaining!!
Is it too early for a nice will I watch??
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Wonder if the update advertised for Fri is new or another repeat

Would be good to see how they all got on!!

I find Mandy Skeggs very funny and quite entertaining

Did like the family from Wales who went to Melbourne though
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:24 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Lorraine Singleton deserves a medal. I think she's absolutely brilliant.

Mandy Skeggs STILL needs a good slapping!!!

D D
Old Aug 29th 2005, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Lorraine Singleton deserves a medal. I think she's absolutely brilliant.

Mandy Skeggs STILL needs a good slapping!!!

D D
Could not agree more Lol
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nurselindsey

Lindsey
Yes the couple who went to the gold coast ( Russell's i think ) and then split up. The mother came on here after a while to defend herself as she was being slagged off and basically said that the TV program was badly edited and that we did not know the hole story of her and her ex-partner who came back to the UK.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 8:35 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by karenjc
Yes the couple who went to the gold coast ( Russell's i think ) and then split up. The mother came on here after a while to defend herself as she was being slagged off and basically said that the TV program was badly edited and that we did not know the hole story of her and her ex-partner who came back to the UK.
Still on TV and they are about to split again :scared:

Bye
Mark