Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:38 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

It could be the beer!
It could be that I'm getting old and all my dogs aren't barking anymore!

But....

I've done it loads of times before, but I can't remember how to put a picture in a post???

Not an attachment, just a pic along with the post.
I thought it was: [img]then the pic location[/img], but tried that & it didn't work??

Someone please put me right before I end it all by listening to Celine Dion on suicideFM.com
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:44 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

that is it so not sure why its not working
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:46 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

That was done with the img tags. So...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:03 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

That was done with the img tags. So...
I know.... VTS!!!
That's why I'm so bloody confused as to why it isn't working now when it worked before!?!?

Grrrrrrrrr....
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:15 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

OK, I'll try again....

Here's Zag, one of my cats.....

Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:17 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Waaaaay!!!!!

It worked.......

Dunno what was happening before???

Thanks to all who answered...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:23 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, what a cutie (the cat not you)
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:32 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by bridiej
Ah, what a cutie (the cat not you)
Thanks Bridie.

Here's Zig, who is Zag's Mum.....

And I'll have you know, I'm just as cute as the both of them, thank you very much...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that neo-mediterranean style - it reminds me so much of home!

Kensington's a nice little suburb; you've done well there, mate.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:29 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

As we are showing our pussy's Scossie this is my two, Ralph the mischevous teenage boy & Willow the little princess.
Attached Thumbnails Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!-p2140028.jpg   Pic's in a post!! Can't bloody remember!!!-pb200010.jpg