Wikiposts

Pickfords

Old Aug 4th 2004, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Pickfords

Bit the bullet and rang Pickfords today to find out if our shipment has left the Uk yet as they took it all on the 14th July, was told that all our belongings are on a ship called Columbus New Zealand and it went on the 24th July and is hoping to dock in Brisbane on the 27th August!!!!
it'll be there before we are!
Rach x
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:11 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rach,
Are you able to track the shipment yourself via the net?
I know Biggy & Gryff track theirs.

Your move is going really fast now isn't it? Still, I've got my fingers crossed for all the loose ends to be tied up without a hitch

xx
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

hope all goes to plan.
can you keep us up to date about the service you received from them as we had a meeting with their rep in london yesterday and they sounded excelent.
if their reputation lives up to the speal then we intend to use them in our move in january to melbourne.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:00 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Hi Rach,
Are you able to track the shipment yourself via the net?
I know Biggy & Gryff track theirs.

Your move is going really fast now isn't it? Still, I've got my fingers crossed for all the loose ends to be tied up without a hitch

xx
YEAH WE DID TRACK OUR STUFF ONLINE IT GETS ADDICTIVE LOL.................AND RACH YOUR SHIP IS AS OF 4TH AUG 07.52 JUST NORTH EAST OF MAHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE LINK FOR YOU............IT TAKES A WEE WHILE TO LOAD SO BE PATIENT, JUAT LOOK FOR THE WEE GREEN ARROW AND CLICK ON IT...WILL TELL YA WHERE SHIP IS
H
XX
http://www.ponl.com/topic/home_page/...&vessel_id=544
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:18 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Just to put Pickfords users minds at rest. We used Pickfords it took about 10-11 weeks from collecting our stuff in England to us receiving it in W.A. All of it was in perfect condition, not even one breakage. They did a superb job, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They were our cheapest quote too.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:57 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Pickfords

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Bit the bullet and rang Pickfords today to find out if our shipment has left the Uk yet as they took it all on the 14th July, was told that all our belongings are on a ship called Columbus New Zealand and it went on the 24th July and is hoping to dock in Brisbane on the 27th August!!!!
it'll be there before we are!
Rach x

Interesting - coz my stuff is on the same boat, and currently on track to dock on August 23rd?!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 6:34 pm
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future
Default pickfords

Hiya

We used pickfords last week to move us to Melbourne. They were fab. Very professional service. We were told by the rep it should be 12 weeks ish. When the container came the shipping note was to leave Tilbury on the 8th August and arrive in Melbourne on the 30th !! Bit quicker than we had hoped if we haven't found a house by then we'll put in into storage.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Vickeyvixen
Old Aug 5th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Biggy
thanks for the link, really exciting to see where the ship is!
Anypan
will keep you posted!
Mlbonner
wonder whos will get there first
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Biggy
thanks for the link, really exciting to see where the ship is!
Anypan
will keep you posted!
Mlbonner
wonder whos will get there first

Oooooooooo - its like Biggy V Gryff all over again (but on the same ship )
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:39 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Biggy and Gryffs stuff was on the same ship too......and the race is still on.................watch this space......................bet that witch is unpackin her stuff now cos she knows when hers is comin and I dont
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:10 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by biggy
LOL Biggy and Gryffs stuff was on the same ship too......and the race is still on.................watch this space......................bet that witch is unpackin her stuff now cos she knows when hers is comin and I dont

Her stuff got here yesterday??

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=246391

sorry!