Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Wikiposts

Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

gwrees is an unknown quantity at this point

oops, sorry, a bit too big I think!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:07 am
mickj

Don't know which one is more scarier, the beast or the size of the pic

If what they say about people that have dogs, then.....i rest my case :scared:

Originally posted by gwrees
hmmm, do you think they'll let him in?

He doesnt uaually look this scary, I think he's trying to smile for the camera really!

Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:09 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by gwrees
oops, sorry, a bit too big I think!

blimme! Thats a tasmanian devil!:scared:

Here's mine
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

how do you attach a photo please?

sally
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:28 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

sally, click on reply, then where it says attach file, click on Browse and then find the location of your picture, double click, and post message under Your reply.
then press submit reply. hope it works.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

blue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
p1010031.jpg (150.0 KB, 173 views)
Old Jun 5th 2004, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

sorry wrong pic try again and hopefully smaller
Old Jun 5th 2004, 4:06 am

Originally posted by ovenater
sorry wrong pic try again and hopefully smaller

nice looking pet, yeah definately take him with you
Old Jun 5th 2004, 4:42 am
Just Joined

sarbear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sukhi
nice looking pet, yeah definately take him with you

This is my girl 'sheba', she's a LABXGSD. She's ten now.

She does'nt really have green eyes!

I just can't go without her to Perth, I know she will have a great life out there.

Sarbear
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-dcp_0054.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2004, 4:43 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Sukhi
blimme! Thats a tasmanian devil!:scared:

Here's mine

Saw that on email a while ago.... freaks me out! :scared:
Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:33 am
Just Joined

Jules&Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Akita called Kyna. Hopefully the journey to Sydney will not be too dramatic for her.

Jules
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-copy-striker.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:08 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

here are my babies. Cocoa and Abby. (click link)

Old Jun 5th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

This is our kitty cat Fizz! Shes so lovely
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-100_0531.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

hi there,this is rory{italian spinone},he'll be 5 next when we move to perth,looking forward to life in the sun although rory seems to like the wind and rain in scotland,bye,martin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sunny day august 2003 002.jpg (454.4 KB, 106 views)
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

hi there,this is rory{italian spinone},he'll be 5 next year when we move to perth,looking forward to life in the sun although rory seems to like the wind and rain in scotland,bye,martin.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-sunny-day-august-2003-002.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.