Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Wikiposts

Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Old Jun 4th 2004, 4:49 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Hi,

This is our Milly - she's an Australian Shepherd and these were taken when she was 4 months old. She'll be 6 months next week. Son is in garden as I write taking some more up-to-date pics. We're taking Milly with us, but we'll probably leave our moggie Ceefa here (Ceefa as in C for Cat - don't ask, he's my husbands!!). Mother-in-law will look after him for us, we hope!!. He's getting on a bit now. We wouldn't leave Milly here but it's going to kill me to pack her up in a crate, leave her on her own for 20+ hours and then transfer her into a bigger cage for the quarrantine period. I'm as soft as lights and incredibly sensitive when it comes to me pooch but I know we are doing the right thing. It's a short period of time in the scheme of things, I know. Bit concerned that she won't like the heat though as she has a fairly thick coat.

Am I the only pathetic one who's tied themselves up in knots over this...........

D D
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-121-2156_img_sml.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Gorgeous with a cherry on top - what a sweetie - don't think I have seen a cutie like that for a while.

We are going to try to find a home for our dog - she is 12 now & does not travel well at the best of times - if we cannot find anywhere that we are happy with then we will take her - trouble is - her favourite past time is playing with spiders!!!

pockygoes
Old Jun 4th 2004, 4:55 am
mickj

How about them, all dressed up
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-dog.gif  

Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Teddybex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos of pets you're taking with you...

Originally posted by DollyDaydream
Bit concerned that she won't like the heat though as she has a fairly thick coat.

Am I the only pathetic one who's tied themselves up in knots over this...........

D D
Hi. You're certainly not the only one! I'm worried sick about ours. I know he'll hate being put in a crate and he's got a thick coat too, but hopefully he'll lose alot and get used to it eventually (fingers crossed!). He's an Akita and I love him to bits, there's no way I could leave him behind. He'll be 5 by the time we go. We've just got a digital camera so I'll put a pic on as soon as I work out how
Your little girl is beautiful by the way
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:12 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Thought this might be easier (& a little less scary!!)
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-imgp0414.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:30 am
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough

whoops!
hehehe thanks - have been trying to work out how to do that myself!!
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:32 am
Loving life in Brissie

Originally posted by cagandchris
This is my baby boy - who will be coming to Oz with us!
trying again - just to see if it works!
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-beano2.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

My namesake - Olive
looking a tad serious....
love her
(must do to spend £1500 flying her out to Adelaide!!!)

Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:34 am
Loving life in Brissie

OOH I've done it! Have deleted the BIG scary picture!!!!

It's Beano my baby - he's coming to Oz with us!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:35 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by cagandchris
trying again - just to see if it works!

perfect!
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Olive101
My namesake - Olive
looking a tad serious....
love her
(must do to spend £1500 flying her out to Adelaide!!!)

Glad to see I haven't lost my touch..!

(Useless I am).

Oh well. She is lovely. Honestly.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Here are our two. Mindy is a Labrador and Sky is a lurcher. They fly out (along with our 2 cats) on the 3rd July. I am going to miss them so much
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-sky-moo.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:32 am
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

If this works - this is a piccie of our dog Jacob who will be accompanying us to Sydney!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-jacobgarden.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Gold Coasters is an unknown quantity at this point

I must take my prize winning Pigeon, he is currently in training as you will see by the pic.

Mark.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of pets you're taking with you...-pigeon_fienter_passants.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2004, 12:28 pm
mickj

The way Royal Mail is going at the moment, you might want to leave it in the UK, so your mails can get to you in OZ in one piece, and not already opened to see if there is a credit card in it

Originally posted by Gold Coasters
I must take my prize winning Pigeon, he is currently in training as you will see by the pic.

Mark.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.