Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by moomin
so you sleep all day in the most liveable city?

bonus that you get PAID to communicate with us guys tho eh

the houses all look fab, this thread is making me very impatient to be there with you all. and if i have to work nights then so be it, only not in st kilda

I'm sure you will make more money than me working nights in St Kilda.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:26 pm
petit gal

jillmorris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

love all the houses posted, but wow queenie this is one you are leaving? it looks beautiful. But doesnt everything in the sunshine. |Not sure about a bungalow or low set as you call them over there. I also need a view so an upstairs is an advantage there.
Hope I get something as splendid when we eventually arrive.
Jill
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

Hi Jill,

Yes house is beautiful. Here is the view too over golf course and reserve. Also can see mountains and lots of sunsets at nights. Shame you weren't around when we were selling. Current buyers very nervous about buying a wooden house in a termite area so the sale may yet fall through.

Unfortunately we didn't like the jobs much or the community much. Our next house will probably be a 2 bed semi in Sydney!

Queenie

Originally posted by jillmorris
love all the houses posted, but wow queenie this is one you are leaving? it looks beautiful. But doesnt everything in the sunshine. |Not sure about a bungalow or low set as you call them over there. I also need a view so an upstairs is an advantage there.
Hope I get something as splendid when we eventually arrive.
Jill
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-golf_course.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:11 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Here is our house. This is the dining/kitchen area
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-egypt-037.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joh117
Here is our house. This is the dining/kitchen area

Hmmm...nice downlights....

But thats all I can see....

Whoops....there it is...sorry, false alarm
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Bordy
OOPS

Bordy.........you're at it you are ! Thats really Arran I can see from your back door ! Melbourne indeed , Saltcoats mair like !!!! LOL.
VERY NICE , a wee bit of a change huh?
Where's your nearest Nardinis type place ? (.....only joking)
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

where abouts are you jaykay?

i have looked on my encarta but could not see your area. we are heading berwick (we think) or round abouts. really difficult to get a grasp of the areas over the web.

the house is lovely, bet you are really excited!
Hi Moomin

We are in Croydon North.

Settlement today at 11.00.....as long as the bank get their fingers out and actually let the Solicitor know that all the paperwork is okay......aaahhhh STRESS:scared:
Old Jul 19th 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

It looks lovely

Nikki.x.

Originally posted by darkless
and another
Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:28 pm
Snitzy

> where in melbourne are
you snitzy?

Southbank.../near to Jeff's shed.

Here's a
night shot.

--
Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:29 pm
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point

where in melbourne are you snitzy?
Southbank...near to Jeff's shed.

Here's a night shot.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-100_0034.jpg  
Old Jul 20th 2004, 10:02 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

this is a piccy of a house the same as we are about to have built
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by kala; Jul 20th 2004 at 10:04 am.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 10:02 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

dont have internal photos as it is a bare block of land at the mo but this is the floor plan
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-woodbridge.jpg  
Old Jul 20th 2004, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kala
dont have internal photos as it is a bare block of land at the mo but this is the floor plan

Ohhhh thats pretty, kala

Looks really nice and spacious....nice lay out!

My mum has just built her dream home and moved in just a couple of weeks ago....I havent seen it yet, they only had the slab laid last time I was home.

Good luck with the build!!

Hels
Old Jul 20th 2004, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default my house in WA

Hi everyone this is my house in WA.........i live in rockingham..jan hutchyxx
Old Jul 20th 2004, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: my house in WA

Originally posted by hutchy
Hi everyone this is my house in WA.........i live in rockingham..jan hutchyxx
didnt work sorry guys will try again...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.