Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:26 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by NedKelly63
Please tell me thats got a good size back garden with a pool!! Please!!!
Yeah, pool & air con. You'd think it's a 'must have'. A bit too cold to use at the moment though.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

heres our little piece of australia
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-img_0107.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

and the view from the back...
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-img_0029.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:34 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by chippy
Yeah, pool & air con. You'd think it's a 'must have'. A bit too cold to use at the moment though.

Here it is.......
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-last-batch-009-25%25-.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

And not forgetting our very own open cast mine, dug out by our Maltese terrier when we were away!
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-img_0011.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

Here it is.......
you cannot see from the photo exactly how cold it is
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:05 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by moomin
you cannot see from the photo exactly how cold it is
yeah, he should be standing on the side of the pool naked & dripping wet so we can judge on a sliding scale .
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:07 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Ahhhhh - superb! I've never been a fan of bungalows myself. Call me old fashioned, but I like going 'up stairs' to bed.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:33 pm
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Don't have a pic of my place but have a picture of the view.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
view of south melbourne.jpg (250.0 KB, 275 views)
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

where in melbourne are you snitzy?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

where in melbourne are you snitzy?
Probably in his bed if hes any sense.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Bordy
Probably in his bed if hes any sense.

does that make you senseless?

i have made a mental note not to wear my heals to yours when i come for a party, i will speed wobble back down the drive
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

does that make you senseless?

i have made a mental note not to wear my heals to yours when i come for a party, i will speed wobble back down the drive

Its actually supposed to be non slip but I wouldn't chance it in heels.
Yes I'm totally senseless but Ive a good excuse, I'm at work. Love my nightshifts.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

so you sleep all day in the most liveable city?

bonus that you get PAID to communicate with us guys tho eh

the houses all look fab, this thread is making me very impatient to be there with you all. and if i have to work nights then so be it, only not in st kilda
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! thank you everyone for the photos they were great, and the houses all look lovely !
Makes me feel really envious, feels like forever before we get out there. Nov 2005 ( fingers crossed for our TRA )

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.