Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

This is our soon to be old house; a reproduction Queenslander.

Queenie

Originally posted by nickyjohnt
Just looked at the lovely view of Dianes house on the Clarkson thread! Just got me thinking that it would be lovely to see photos of some of the expats houses in OZ !

Im probley just being nosy, but would find the pics really interesting

Nicky
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-pool-house.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Jaykay
This is our new house. We complete tomorrow :scared:

http://www.relv.com.au/realestate/propertiessold.asp
Oops, didn't realise it was the whole page of sold houses.

Here is the front of the house
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-house.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Originally posted by queenie
This is our soon to be old house; a reproduction Queenslander.

Queenie

That looks beautiful!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:58 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

For those of you posting photos, can I be rude and ask where and how much?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:00 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by NedKelly63

www.realestate.com.au
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:05 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by johanne
www.realestate.com.au
Thanks - thats a great help
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:08 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Originally posted by mcmercer
lol, i've been told how to make them smaller several times but it just never works for me. Tried to use the resizer that i think Bordy put on here some time ago but to no avail....any advice gratefully received!!!!
IrfanView (http://www.irfanview.com/) is pretty good. It's free, lets you resize and change colour depths etc
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Our old house in Nundle......

Hoping to buy it when we go back and renovate (cos it needs it, clearly!)
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-prison.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:45 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Originally posted by chippy
Ironic that we end up in an English mock tudor house in Aus.
Please tell me thats got a good size back garden with a pool!! Please!!!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:50 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NedKelly63
Ours is down Manly way, dont ask what its worth :scared: , but we do have 3 acres.

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Jul 19th 2004 at 1:04 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:51 pm
T&P
Forum Regular

T&P is on a distinguished road

Here is our our new home which we move into in 3 months!!!

It is in Blue Mountains, NSW.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-front.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:54 pm
T&P
Forum Regular

T&P is on a distinguished road

Oops you can tell it is the first time I have posted a photo!!!!!!!!!!

Will have a look at how to resize and will post a pic of back garden.

T x
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Lili is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
Here is the house we are currently renting. But we are moving out in 3 weeks into one which has a pool and Tennis court.
Most of the houses around here are pretty looking, there are some real swanky ones too ( if you have a spare $1.2 million bucks)

Hi Tinaj,

We are planing to move to the Sunshine Coast in the end of this year. Can I ask you how much you pay for your renting? How big is it? Is it in Caloundra?

And if it is not too much asking, how much have you paid for your new house with pool and tennis court?

Thanks,
Lili
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Lili is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
Here is the house we are currently renting. But we are moving out in 3 weeks into one which has a pool and Tennis court.
Most of the houses around here are pretty looking, there are some real swanky ones too ( if you have a spare $1.2 million bucks)

Hi Tinaj,

We are planing to move to the Sunshine Coast in the end of this year. Can I ask you how much you pay for your renting? How big is it? Is it in Caloundra?

And if it is not too much asking, how much have you paid for your new house with pool and tennis court?

Thanks,
Lili
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jaykay
Oops, didn't realise it was the whole page of sold houses.

where abouts are you jaykay?

i have looked on my encarta but could not see your area. we are heading berwick (we think) or round abouts. really difficult to get a grasp of the areas over the web.

the house is lovely, bet you are really excited!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.