Reload this Page >

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!

Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
inside

Ohhhhhhhhhh...you got pretty floors too!!!!

I want floors JUST like these!!

Lovely house....
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:31 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Hels

Lovely house....

I will post a picture of our house tonight when I get home. We have floors just like them.

Jo
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by joh117
I will post a picture of our house tonight when I get home. We have floors just like them.

Jo

I will look forward to seeing it

I think I am just as nosey as the original poster.

When we finally buy a place in Oz, will get piccies of it too...might not be till around Xmas time tho
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:37 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I will look forward to seeing it

I think I am just as nosey as the original poster.

When we finally buy a place in Oz, will get piccies of it too...might not be till around Xmas time tho

I don't mind I am soo proud of what we have achieved and the best is we did none of the hard work. It was renovated and then we moved in to enjoy!!

Jo
Old Jul 18th 2004, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by joh117
I don't mind I am soo proud of what we have achieved and the best is we did none of the hard work. It was renovated and then we moved in to enjoy!!

Jo

Now thats a definate bonus....

I am actually looking forward to buying something that needs a little bit of work. If I am not going to be working, am looking forward to making our house our own.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely house....
You want wood? I can do wood, too.
Our very 1920's living room:
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-114-1496_img.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:57 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by nickyc
You want wood? I can do wood, too.
Our very 1920's living room:

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh your wood is pretty too....

but what I really love is the leadlight glass....that is gorgeous!!

Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

This is our new house. We complete tomorrow :scared:

http://www.relv.com.au/realestate/propertiessold.asp
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh Ahhhhhh your wood is pretty too....

but what I really love is the leadlight glass....that is gorgeous!!

I can do better than that.
At the other end of the room:
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-114-1498_img.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:02 am
Badge

Having been put up at, (or should that read, "Having been put up with at") the Dagboys residence, I can vouch that the Dagboys house is grouse.

BM

As is all the other expats houses that have had me over the months.

My house is tiny. 3 bed villa. Front back yard. Apartment size. But it does the job and is better than a flat in London.

Last edited by badgersmount; Jul 19th 2004 at 6:20 am.

Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:34 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
Having been put at up at, (or should that read, "Having been put up with") the Dagboys residence, I can vouch that the Dagboys house is grouse.

BM

As is all the other expats houses that have had me over the months.

You'd have thought that with the money Mrs. D is saving on grocery shopping that they'd have been been able to put some furniture in it though. Even the Kitchen contains only one roll of paper towel
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Our house in Halls Head, Mandurah is for sale, here is the link to Elders website http://www.elders.com.au/realestate/...list_id=121679 where you can see photos. Really need to sell now as we have taken out a bridging loan to buy our new place, so any Poms out there fancy taking a look, feel free to send me a PM. The house has 4 double bedrooms, study, huge kitchen, laundry room, playroom, family room, lounge, dining-room, two bathrooms & loo, two covered patios, huge workshop, heated swimming pool, carport and plenty of room to park, lawns front and back. Within walking distance to primary and middle schools with good reputation, and close to two new shopping centres, doctors, dentist etc. Short drive to beach, only 15 minutes to walk. Park and recreation centre close by. Five minute drive to central Mandurah and all it has to offer. As a starter home, you can't go wrong. We've been very happy here, but hubby has always wanted land, so we're moving to live on a 5-acre property.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ours is on a bit of steepish land.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-house2.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:21 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Inside
Attached Thumbnails Photos of houses in Oz anyone !!!!-living-room.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:21 am
The Godfather

And our view from the back decking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.