Wikiposts

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 10:57 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Cheers MrsDB

Thought I'd done this but then all it did was paste my drive details onto the forum

Think you're right.............needLOTS of geeky PC lessons!!

I'll have another go.....then off to beddybyes......not that I need my beauty sleep [too bloody right I do! :scared: ]

Speak to you all tomos. Cheers everyone for the thingymabobs you've tried to find me [anyone here think I don't know what I'm doing!!]

Phoenixthedaftbird
I still bloody forgot it now

I hope DIMIA don't ask for some points back for falsifying qualifications

Here I go. Wish me luck
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-animation54.gif  

Old May 16th 2004, 11:00 am
Phoenixuk2oz

I still bloody forgot it now

I hope DIMIA don't ask for some points back for falsifying qualifications

Here I go. Wish me luck

Bloomin heck....nearly there.....but why's it not movin?

It was an animated bird..........now its dead............

This parrot is dead

How do I get it to animate?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 11:06 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Bloomin heck....nearly there.....but why's it not movin?

It was an animated bird..........now its dead............

This parrot is dead

How do I get it to animate?

Phoenixuk2oz
I think I'm now in my own little world....talking to meself.....but very happy non the less...cos think may have found it....ah

Try this....YES!!!....this is it guys.....but how do I fit it into the avetar box thingymajiggy?
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-animation55.gif  

Last edited by Phoenixuk2oz; May 16th 2004 at 11:08 am.

Old May 16th 2004, 11:19 am
ABCDiamond

You need to resize it to about 60x64

edit: Why did mine lose the animation ?
Attached Images  

Last edited by ABCDiamond; May 16th 2004 at 11:25 am.

Old May 16th 2004, 11:23 am
WBB

here ya go butty.
Attached Images  

Old May 16th 2004, 3:11 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
You need to resize it to about 60x64

edit: Why did mine lose the animation ?
You have to edit it in something like animation shop, the animation is actually a series of gifs & you have to resize all of them, as Billy has done .
Old May 16th 2004, 6:13 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by WBB
here ya go butty.
ABCD & WBB to the rescue......and cheers everyone......

I'm so overwhelmed........I've got me own Phoenix avetar

BTW: Did ya know this is a DIMIA Phoenix;

Dumb
Impatient
Mildly psychotic
Irresistable
Amiable

The DIMIA Phoenix resides in the uppermost foliage of the dense Queensland rainforrest. Prefering sub tropical climate it is most harmonious when sharing it's living quarters with the Queensland Dropbear population. Note the red legs.....this is caused by the tight grip of the Exterronial Xoniam Papua Terrafirma Sarrotomia Tree

Cheers my fellow DB's

Phoenixuk2oz

PS. Ow do I put me avetar on .....look....I never said I was PC literate now did I

Old May 16th 2004, 6:23 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa................done it

Cheers everyone.......

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

OOOh it looks really nice. I was going to change mine but then I thought I expect that everyone recognises me by my little blue dog
Old May 16th 2004, 9:03 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by debsy
OOOh it looks really nice. I was going to change mine but then I thought I expect that everyone recognises me by my little blue dog

Yey Debsy.......you organised me my own avetar. Thanks buddy

And......you're right........don't change your blue dowgie.... its your "brand".

That's why I wanted to find the right Avetar......cos its difficult to change without re-branding! [although I'm wondering if mine looks too dark and might go for MrsDB's instead??? ]

Keep the dowgie....he's lovely

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 9:12 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Debs, my boys would be heartbroken if you changed blues clues!

PUK, wheres that thumbsup icon when you need it
Old May 16th 2004, 9:55 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Debs, my boys would be heartbroken if you changed blues clues!

PUK, wheres that thumbsup icon when you need it

Old May 16th 2004, 9:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

debsy, dont change Blue - there would be a riot in our house........theres a mad scramble over me to the monitor as it is when the kids see Blue!!!
although you could be forgiven if you were to put a semi-clothed Kevin in!!!!

sue
Old May 17th 2004, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Ok then girls I will keep my doggie
Old May 17th 2004, 3:56 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoenixuk2oz

Hiya
I have been trying to find the bird icon for you but could not find it so I have listed some others that you might like

debs
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.