Wikiposts

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Phoenixuk2oz

Hiya
I have been trying to find the bird icon for you but could not find it so I have listed some others that you might like

debs
Attached Images  

Last edited by debsy; May 16th 2004 at 6:10 am.
Old May 16th 2004, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

ok i know its a dove..
Attached Images  
Old May 16th 2004, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

another
Attached Images  
Old May 16th 2004, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

oh look its the nasty cat
Attached Images  
Old May 16th 2004, 5:57 am
WBB

Originally posted by debsy
oh look its the nasty cat
naaaa, this is nasty cat!

Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-mo.jpg  

Old May 16th 2004, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

WBB
Attached Images  
Old May 16th 2004, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

nice
Attached Images  
Old May 16th 2004, 6:49 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by debsy
Hiya
I have been trying to find the bird icon for you but could not find it so I have listed some others that you might like

debs

Awww Debsy you are a sweetie

We're getting closer...........just not quite there yet matey.

A cartoon scraggy looking, eagle type birdie is probably more me

Any one of those in yer avetar file Debsy?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Awww Debsy you are a sweetie

We're getting closer...........just not quite there yet matey.

A cartoon scraggy looking, eagle type birdie is probably more me

Any one of those in yer avetar file Debsy?

Phoenixuk2oz
Mmmm the bird is very difficult to find. There seems to be everything but that
Old May 16th 2004, 8:46 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

is this any good?
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-phoenix-3.jpg  
Old May 16th 2004, 8:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

or this?
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-phoenix-1.jpg  
Old May 16th 2004, 8:47 am

or this??
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-phoenix-2.jpg  
Old May 16th 2004, 8:54 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Or this maybe?
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-foobj039.thm.jpg  
Old May 16th 2004, 9:00 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
or this??
Hiya Sue how ya doin

Long time no hear .....have tried to catch you on't other forum but keep missing yer I notice our mate Jackdaws has gone for a while. I bet you miss his jokes and antics? I miss reading your threads

Re Phoenix avetars: Thanks for these..... you're so kind trying to find one that's suitable....but so far I've not found one I like I'm afraid........Aawww don't mean to be ungrateful but if I'm gona "brand" meself then I want something that reflects me and my daft Yorkshire background

A cartoon / funny bird me finks.....if poss

Anyways: How you doing Sue? How are them there twins of yours? And have we managed to get you an Adonis yet our kid? [LOL]

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 16th 2004, 9:06 am

erm....i tried to ask jeeves for a yorkshire phoenix......and this is what it came up with!
Attached Thumbnails Phoenixuk2oz-phoenix-4.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.