Pets

Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

cypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant futurecypry has a brilliant future
Default Pets

Any help on getting a dog out to Oz (and no not the wife) a small Higland white Terrier. What are the procedures?
Advice appreciated
Thanx
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:42 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pets

Originally posted by cypry
Any help on getting a dog out to Oz (and no not the wife) a small Higland white Terrier. What are the procedures?
Advice appreciated
Thanx

Hi Cypry, welcome to the forum. If you type in "Pets" in the search this forum box above you should get some threads that will interest you I think.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:48 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Golden arrow shippers in Shropshire seem very nice, my pooch is going to them 13th August, have a chat to them, they do just about all the paperwork to make it easy for you and your vet.
Mine went for his bloods this week, and the vet was happy he didn't have to do the import and export certificates. Well worth giving them a go.
Jenny
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally posted by cypry
Advice appreciated
Thanx

hello there. there are a lot of threads re. exporting animals. "people with pets" original thread started by maxpax has a bit of info. I detailed quotes for 2 cats, which although out of date by about a year or so, had company names and phone no.s Golden Arrow seems to get good write ups, and I specifically remember talking to the guy. Couldn't get off the phone, very nice man. Makes you think they'll take care of your furry friends. phone DEFRA also :01896 758806 for advice too. I'm trying to find out about quarantine costs for 3 (yes 3 !) cats. good luck. logan
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:53 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by logan

hello there. there are a lot of threads re. exporting animals. "people with pets" original thread started by maxpax has a bit of info. I detailed quotes for 2 cats, which although out of date by about a year or so, had company names and phone no.s Golden Arrow seems to get good write ups, and I specifically remember talking to the guy. Couldn't get off the phone, very nice man. Makes you think they'll take care of your furry friends. phone DEFRA also :01896 758806 for advice too. I'm trying to find out about quarantine costs for 3 (yes 3 !) cats. good luck. logan
We will be taking 2 cats as well!
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by bridiej

Will they understand the cats over here though? They Miaoww in a very Aussie Accent.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:57 am

Originally posted by Bordy
Will they understand the cats over here though? They Miaoww in a very Aussie Accent.
I'm more worried about the poisonous wildlife, as little cat is a proficient mouser, birder etc. (which I HATE!)

This morning she caught a vole and by the time I found it she'd eaten the back half... :scared:
Old Jul 24th 2004, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

how old? what are their names?are you worried? who are you using? god, sorry so many questions! we actually now have 3, Mischief (overweight like her mum) Milo (sleek black panther!) and Logan as pictured on this forum, aged 12 weeks. (bad start in life, needed good home)
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:16 pm

Originally posted by logan
how old? what are their names?are you worried? who are you using? god, sorry so many questions! we actually now have 3, Mischief (overweight like her mum) Milo (sleek black panther!) and Logan as pictured on this forum, aged 12 weeks. (bad start in life, needed good home)
We Holly, ahave a black and white mog, he's 10 and Phoebe, who's just turned one and is a tortie/tabby and completely mental!

She's given Holly a whole new lease of life

I am VERY worried about the whole pet-taking process, particuarly the flight over there and the fact that wont see them for 30 days BUT I'm sure they will settle in once they arrive.

Not sure who we'll use as long way off yet, but will certianly be looking up some of the recomendations here.

Where are you pictures?
Attached Thumbnails Pets-love.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok doing this without my other half so hope this works..... this would be Logan my 12 week old little bundle of fluff.
Attached Thumbnails Pets-dscf0023.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok that's the biggest 12 week old kitten i've ever seen..need to shrink him hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:41 pm

Is that the same one as on your little pic under your name??
Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is that the same one as on your little pic under your name??
yes...desperately trying to shrink image...am working on it. the stella is helping! got two others but could be here all night.
Attached Thumbnails Pets-loganforum.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

getting there...I guess you get the gist!! cute anyway. will try for the other two but forgive my inept ability to do more than touch type on the keyboard!
Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok have i got the hang of this??
Attached Thumbnails Pets-mischiefandmilo.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.