Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Peterborough Meet??

Hi
Brewsters it is then, looking forward to meeting you all,

Jackie and family
Old Nov 7th 2004, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi lets just bump this baby back up again,what do people think dar time or evening,are you all bringing children,it would be good for them to get to knoe each other to.

tracey.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

My younger kids have a party in middle of day so late pm or evening would be good but can fit in with the majority, just looking forward to meeting some of you Chris
Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Ant time will be good for us, will anyone be taking kids it might be nice for kerry to come along to meet some people?

tracey.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

OK, so is anyone else going to join us on the peterborough meet, shall we set a time,does anyone have any preferences,afternoon or evening?

tracey
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi all just to say we are still up for meet if anyone else is as for time anyone any preferences. Chris
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:23 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

How about 2pm?

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi all just to say we are still up for meet if anyone else is as for time anyone any preferences. Chris
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

should be ok with us Chris
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry nothing to do with the meet

We have something in common, I`m a Mitchell & hubby is Chris mitchell

Thought I`d bore you with that info

Enjoy your meet, roll on South east meet

Sue x
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue2
Sorry nothing to do with the meet

We have something in common, I`m a Mitchell & hubby is Chris mitchell

Thought I`d bore you with that info

Enjoy your meet, roll on South east meet

Sue x
think I might have spoken to you before if not then the world is being taken over by Chris Mitchells. hop to enjoy the meet it will be a first for us. Chris
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

think I might have spoken to you before if not then the world is being taken over by Chris Mitchells. hop to enjoy the meet it will be a first for us. Chris

Sad aren`t I

yeah did post it the other day, did`nt think you saw it.

Wont be able to go to this meet you`ll enjoy it, its so nice when you meet everyone.

You`ll end up chatting for hours!!

Sue
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Sad aren`t I

yeah did post it the other day, did`nt think you saw it.

Wont be able to go to this meet you`ll enjoy it, its so nice when you meet everyone.

You`ll end up chatting for hours!!

Sue
have you been to many? where you heading in oz?
It will be nice to talk to others with the same obsession!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi

I`ve meet up with some of the guys at a couple of expos. It so nice to see people face to face & chat to people that are enthusiastic about moving to Oz & understand what/why your doing it.

With loads of luck we`ll be going to Brisbane, main application went in early Oct, so maybe we`ll be there by mid 2005. Just decided that Chris will go out and have a good look around work,school & check out areas in Feb/March time.

How about you, have you decided on an area?

Sue
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

I`ve meet up with some of the guys at a couple of expos. It so nice to see people face to face & chat to people that are enthusiastic about moving to Oz & understand what/why your doing it.

With loads of luck we`ll be going to Brisbane, main application went in early Oct, so maybe we`ll be there by mid 2005. Just decided that Chris will go out and have a good look around work,school & check out areas in Feb/March time.

How about you, have you decided on an area?

Sue
Have south australia in mind but will start there, depends on jobs really as we are using my midwifery qualification to go with. the idea is I will work initially till Hubby finds work. We are still in early stages and if I find a job who knows where we will settle. Its all a big adventure at the mo till reality sets in. sounds very exciting reading other peoples experiences, hopefully we will get to know people thro' ex-pats for where ever we go!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.