Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pet Air Uk anyone used these?

Pet Air Uk anyone used these?

Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:38 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pet Air Uk anyone used these?

Sorry if this has been asked before, (I can never do a successful search on here!) has anyone used petair uk to ship their dogs and cats over, we got a quote today and it seems quite good, just wondering what their reputation is like? thanks in advance!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Air Uk anyone used these?

Originally Posted by soonbethere
Sorry if this has been asked before, (I can never do a successful search on here!) has anyone used petair uk to ship their dogs and cats over, we got a quote today and it seems quite good, just wondering what their reputation is like? thanks in advance!

I will have to double check but I think we used them and they were great, but saying that I thought they were called Airpets U.K?. I will asks my o/h as she knows and remembers everything!. I will post back later and confirm.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:28 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
I will have to double check but I think we used them and they were great, but saying that I thought they were called Airpets U.K?. I will asks my o/h as she knows and remembers everything!. I will post back later and confirm.
Hey thanks so much for that, it would be great if you can confirm if its the company you used here is their website to see if you recognise it! samehttp://www.petairuk.com
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks so much for that, it would be great if you can confirm if its the company you used here is their website to see if you recognise it! samehttp://www.petairuk.com

Sorry for the delay, I have just checked with my wife and as usual she knew who we used and unfortunately we did not use any of the Airpets/petair companies. We were due to use one of these companies but at the last minute the cattery that our 2 cats were in changed to another company because they changed the scheduled flights at the last minute for them. Also I was in Aus so did not get involved on the day so that is why I was convinced when you posted that the company name rang a bell.

Hope all goes well with them and I am sure whoever you use will be great.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:44 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

oh er.
i have the kids booked to fly out with them next Juy.

might be a bit cramped

Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:49 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

Originally Posted by tucs
oh er.
i have the kids booked to fly out with them next Juy.

might be a bit cramped
Eh?????
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:14 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?????
Think it was a jioke, lol

Unless she's got a couple of goats
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:21 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Think it was a jioke, lol

Unless she's got a couple of goats
Old Feb 1st 2006, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Airpets to ship our dog over in Nov this year. They were great, really helpful. We would recommend them.

Hope that helps

B
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:23 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

Originally Posted by PJ & B
We used Airpets to ship our dog over in Nov this year. They were great, really helpful. We would recommend them.

Hope that helps

B

Thanks so much for the reply! glad to see your over in Perth, can't wait to be there too
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Read this thread anddont use these http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=pet+export
Good luck and Ill see what else I can find for you
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Here is another.
This is a really good link with loads of stuff about all different companies who deal with pet transportation. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315019
Hope this helps
Josie
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:19 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

Originally Posted by lovealot
Here is another.
This is a really good link with loads of stuff about all different companies who deal with pet transportation. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315019
Hope this helps
Josie

Thanks Josie, unsure if airpets are the same as petair ??? wondered if they changed their name perhaps? anyway thanks for your help, really want to take my little dog and cat, just need to convince my other half
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

yeah, i know what you mean cos if I had to choose between him or the cat then hes staying in the uk and me and little summer are off.
glad to be of help, where are you off to as we are going to Perth.
Good luck anyway
Josie
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:46 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

Originally Posted by lovealot
yeah, i know what you mean cos if I had to choose between him or the cat then hes staying in the uk and me and little summer are off.
glad to be of help, where are you off to as we are going to Perth.
Good luck anyway
Josie
We are off to Perth - more than likely the Joondalup area, I have a job in and around Mindarie / Joondalup area in the Hogsbreath restaurant, sounds mad!!! but can't wait to get the nod!
good luck to you you never know one day we could be neighbours!!

Annette, Skip and Simba!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.