Wikiposts

Perth Weather

Old Jun 8th 2005, 2:55 am
Dexter

Dexter has a spectacular aura aboutDexter has a spectacular aura aboutDexter has a spectacular aura about
Default Perth Weather

Can anyone tell me if there is much difference in the weather between north and south Perth. I am moving to Perth at the end of the month and still can't decide where I want to live .(I am thinking of the Ocean Reef area in the north and the Rockingham area in the south) The weather could be a deciding factor for me.

Thanks

Craig
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Perth Weather

Originally Posted by Dexter
The weather could be a deciding factor for me.

Thanks

Craig
why?

to add..the sun shines a lot in both, give and take a few days

Last edited by Muzza04; Jun 8th 2005 at 3:07 am.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:10 am
Dexter

Dexter has a spectacular aura aboutDexter has a spectacular aura aboutDexter has a spectacular aura about

I have read that it gets much colder in the south in winter and one of the reasons I am leaving the uk is to escape the cold weather
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:15 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muzza04
why?
Why indeed?

Craig.. The weather in the Northern and Southern Suburbs is pretty much the same.
I take it you know that Perth gets an afternoon sea breeze every day?
Both places you mentioned are right on the coast so they get it first.
It can take another hour or 2 to reach the City, where I live.
In the summer, it's so welcome that people inland phone their mates on the coast to ask if it's in yet!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Craig

I live in between the two and it's absolutelly pissing down at the minute. Does this help?

Keel

Originally Posted by Dexter
Can anyone tell me if there is much difference in the weather between north and south Perth. I am moving to Perth at the end of the month and still can't decide where I want to live .(I am thinking of the Ocean Reef area in the north and the Rockingham area in the south) The weather could be a deciding factor for me.

Thanks

Craig