Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Terror Threat

Perth Terror Threat

Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth Terror Threat

Hubby found this on an Aus. car forum under the title "Perth Terror Threat":

I wouldn't normally send on this sort of scare-mongering but this comes from a very reliable source and the warning is genuine.

Yesterday, a friend of mine was travelling on a bus from Vic Park to Perth.

A man of middle eastern appearance got off the bus and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind. He grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him, and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful, he looked around to make sure nobody was looking and whispered, "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try to...with a word of advice for you:

"Stay away from Rockingham."

My friend was genuinely terrified.

"Is there going to be an attack?" he asked him.

"No ... ", he whispered back, "...... It's a ****-hole."

Not meaning to offend anyone who lives in Rockingham (never been) . I suppose you could substitute the name for anywhere you didn't like.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Terror Threat

Originally Posted by The Johnstons

I wouldn't normally send on this sort of scare-mongering but this comes from a very reliable source and the warning is genuine.

A man of middle eastern appearance got off the bus and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind. He grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him, and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful, he looked around to make sure nobody was looking and whispered, "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try to...with a word of advice for you:

Not meaning to offend anyone who lives in Rockingham (never been) . I suppose you could substitute the name for anywhere you didn't like.
Now that is Funny. Good onya sport.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose you could substitute the name for anywhere you didn't like.
Yeah, Caboolture.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:45 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

The first Irish muslim, Saleem O'Connor, appeared at the Old Bailey today, accused of gluing 38 people to the inside of a bus.

He used a No More Nails bomb.