Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

perth temps at night

Wikiposts

perth temps at night

Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: perth temps at night

The nights here are close and sticky......as for the Neil hawkins Park. Go down there on your own at about 5pm. take a handful of birdseed and the wild parrots will feed from you (take a camera). Also about this time the Roos come out. Last time i was there we saw a little 'joey'

all the best
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:47 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larissa
Wouldn't recommend the PIP book, or should I say "booklet". One of our mates was given it and it doesn't have any info which hasn't been put on here already.
PIP is a handy site though.
The type of info in these books/booklets is good for aus and perth virgins.
Prob bit more info in the gov one.
I know aus quite well and still feel they are of use to me. It is handy to have the info in one little book to hand saves hours on the net.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bal56
Hi Baggie!

All the best on your mission to spread some (more?) culture down under!

Did you notice that on baggies.com the second report on one of the recent games (Blues maybe) was posted by the West Australian Baggies?
They'd just had a barbie with 30+ attending.

If any of you Ozzie Baggies are out there please get in touch - I'm hoping that there'll be the the odd nailbiter still to find a place to watch between now and the end of the season.

By the way, we're out there for good on 27th April!

Keep on boinging!

sent you some baggie karma bal for being a believer....

where in perth you heading who goin out with you we fly back on the 30th april shame could met for a beer as we leave and you arrive...have fun maybe our paths will cross soon you got my e mail to let me know how you getting on

and keep the faith...

karl
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:08 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by baggie
sent you some baggie karma bal for being a believer....

where in perth you heading who goin out with you we fly back on the 30th april shame could met for a beer as we leave and you arrive...have fun maybe our paths will cross soon you got my e mail to let me know how you getting on

and keep the faith...

karl
Hi Karl.

We're travelling with Singapore from Heathrow, with about 4 hrs stopover in Singapore.

Our furniture went a couple of weeks ago, and we're trying to finally nail the short term accommodation this weekend. We've a couple of options.

I suspect things will be a bit busy for a meet up when we arrive, but our paths may cross again in the future.

Before I go I'll try to chase up some Perth Baggies via the Yahoo group. Simon and Glynis have already said that they're out there in the summer!

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to ask.

Brian