Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Teenagers and Young Adults.

Perth Teenagers and Young Adults.

Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth Teenagers and Young Adults.

Having seen one or 2 young people finding it a little difficult to meet folk their own age, I was wondering if any 16 to 21's ish would like to have a meet just for themselves ?

My own 2 are 17 and 20 and they are up for meeting and we also have a lad staying with us on whv who is 18 so thats 3.

What do you think ? I was thinking perhaps Cottosloe one sunday soon.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Perth Teenagers and Young Adults.

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Having seen one or 2 young people finding it a little difficult to meet folk their own age, I was wondering if any 16 to 21's ish would like to have a meet just for themselves ?

My own 2 are 17 and 20 and they are up for meeting and we also have a lad staying with us on whv who is 18 so thats 3.

Fantastic idea, i have two teenagers coming in March 16 year old boy and 14 year old girl (looks about 19 though) will keep an eye on this thread,
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

Yes that would be good. Let me know where and what time and I am sure my 17 year old would be intersted!!
Lorraine
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

I'm quite surprised - I thought there would be more teenagers out there to be honest.

Any more takers ?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, didn't catch your message til just now...

I have

"Kevina... the alternative goth who now dabbles in barbie"

the teenager formally known as Kevin...

and would love to drag her along to such a meet... and she would love it too, tho she works in a shirt with a nametag on it at MacDs at the moment so it would have to be on a day off.....
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok

Sunday 20th January at South Beach Freo 12 noon.

By the kids play park.

Mine will be there :

20 yr old lad
18 yr old lad
17 yr old girl

Bring your own snacks and drinks.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Fantastic idea, i have two teenagers coming in March 16 year old boy and 14 year old girl (looks about 19 though) will keep an eye on this thread,

Can my 14 year old come. mine and Mandys can come together..

Hopefully we will be there in time.

if not can we make the next one??

Nickie
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Can my 14 year old come. mine and Mandys can come together..

Hopefully we will be there in time.

if not can we make the next one??

Nickie
Hey dont forget mine.....will keep an eye on this too....let me know if anything is planned pleeease!!?

Jo
x
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya, sorry.

Im sure we will miss that one but if you hear of another one let us know too.

I had a dream about it last night and i keep getting all excitement butterflies in me tum!!! this is taking far too long.

See you all soon.

Nickie
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

We shall see how this one goes first
Old Jan 5th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, sorry that my teenagers are going to miss it they are both looking forward to meeting new people. Hope it goes well and we will let you know when we arrive. Mandy
Old Jan 6th 2008, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Have teenageer but cannot come that far. Live in Rockingham.
Too far for us
have a good one though
lace x
Old Jan 13th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cancelled.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

ler01kjh is an unknown quantity at this point

Cancelled.
oooooo
Old Jan 14th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Kids thought it a waste of time as only my 3 would be there. They'd rather spend their day off elsewhere if thats the case.

Shame there wasn't more interest but hey ho.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.