perth swan region?

Wikiposts

perth swan region?

Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:01 am
Just Joined

caroline hallam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: perth swan region?

Originally Posted by Jacko1
We live in Ellenbrook and have done so for the last 6 months, with no regrets on buying here, we find it to have a good community feel with loads to do for both adults and kids alike, and we are not far from all the amenities we need ie shops, beaches, bush walks, wineries, CBD, wildlife, parks etc ... You can buy a decent 4 x 2 on a reasonable size plot for around $300. Ellenbrook is still developing with lots of promise for the future, however rentals are hard to come by so book early if you plan to rent before buying.
This is my second time on here,and I am glad to read a success story,I am currently in the process of thinking of emigrating,but these threads can be quite off-putting.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:09 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Perthforme
will be buying asoon as ready are there many hoons up that way?
Hoons seem to leave there mark on many roads (black skid marks), but we certainly don't hear them down our way, as soon as night falls all is very quite (especially compared to what we where use to in England) and we also have 24 hr security driving around and on hand should there be any problems.

Have heard that Gnangara Road can be busy and noisy (runs past Ellenbrook) so maybe avoid anything too close to that one.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:13 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ACE
Hey Jacko1,
How's it going? I just recieved an email from Dave. Sounds like you guys have got it good out there, we can't wait to join you. BTW congrats on the new job, great news.

All the best
ACE
Hi Ace

Were all going good thanks, any news on when you may be here? New Job going well, just been to Sydney for a couple of days. Boys still really happy too...