Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

perth swan region?

perth swan region?

Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:38 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default perth swan region?

Been looking at the upper sawn ,The vines, Ellenbrook areas of perth as fancy the idea of the larger plots and slight rural lifestyle up there.
Can anyone tell me what this region is like to live in ?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:18 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth swan region?

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Been looking at the upper sawn ,The vines, Ellenbrook areas of perth as fancy the idea of the larger plots and slight rural lifestyle up there.

Beautiful
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:27 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

yes it's nice. The Vines is lovely, slighlty more rural than Ellenbrook where I lived.

Get a house with Air Con though and dont consider renting/buying without it!!! The tempreture can vary by at least 5c from the coast. You dont often get the freemantle Doctor either (wind..pardon me)

there are some lovely vineyards around the areas though and excellent restaurants and even a pub, well kind of.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by janeyray
yes it's nice. The Vines is lovely, slighlty more rural than Ellenbrook where I lived.

Get a house with Air Con though and dont consider renting/buying without it!!! The tempreture can vary by at least 5c from the coast. You dont often get the freemantle Doctor either (wind..pardon me)

there are some lovely vineyards around the areas though and excellent restaurants and even a pub, well kind of.
man that is quite rural eh!! im lookin at warnbro! comutible to the city but far enough away! but id love to buy a huge bit land to just sit on till a later date!! whats the prices like there????
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:46 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: perth swan region?

We live in Ellenbrook and have done so for the last 6 months, with no regrets on buying here, we find it to have a good community feel with loads to do for both adults and kids alike, and we are not far from all the amenities we need ie shops, beaches, bush walks, wineries, CBD, wildlife, parks etc ... You can buy a decent 4 x 2 on a reasonable size plot for around $300. Ellenbrook is still developing with lots of promise for the future, however rentals are hard to come by so book early if you plan to rent before buying.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:07 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jacko1
You can buy a decent 4 x 2 on a reasonable size plot for around $300.
My word, that's really cheap!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl

can be cheaper
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Slightly above average price for Perth !

You are looking at it from a UK pounds perspective.

From an (Perth) Aussie $ perspective this is not cheap.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
Slightly above average price for Perth !

You are looking at it from a UK pounds perspective.

From an (Perth) Aussie $ perspective this is not cheap.
hell yeah!! im lookin at warnbro and your gettin a decent 4 x 2 for between 190 and 240! has some one no been givib me all the facts about it??
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by janeyray

Sounds great will defo get home with a/c for those hot days !
Drove through it end of last year but now wish i had stopped for a look around .Will check it out on arrival
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:17 pm

We live in Ellenbrook and have done so for the last 6 months, with no regrets on buying here, we find it to have a good community feel with loads to do for both adults and kids alike, and we are not far from all the amenities we need ie shops, beaches, bush walks, wineries, CBD, wildlife, parks etc ... You can buy a decent 4 x 2 on a reasonable size plot for around $300. Ellenbrook is still developing with lots of promise for the future, however rentals are hard to come by so book early if you plan to rent before buying.
will be buying asoon as ready are there many hoons up that way?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Re: perth swan region?

will be buying asoon as ready are there many hoons up that way?
what the hell'sa hoon??
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by steven'n'debi
what the hell'sa hoon??
Boy racer / Chav etc

Nob heads in cars that like` to be anti social
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: perth swan region?

Boy racer / Chav etc

Nob heads in cars that like` to be anti social
ah the beloved ned! dont even start me on them!!!

with the red seatbelts that must make yout car faster!! or the neon lights under the car!! really impressive eh!! the best one tho is the speaker from a night club in the boot!!! there must be some in perth but i refuse to believe there is as many as edinburgh!!!

best thing for them is fashion police with stingers!!! he he!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:43 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jacko1,
How's it going? I just recieved an email from Dave. Sounds like you guys have got it good out there, we can't wait to join you. BTW congrats on the new job, great news.

All the best
ACE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.