Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - renting a large family sized car

Perth - renting a large family sized car

Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Question Perth - renting a large family sized car

Hi

We (me, DH, 4 kids 7, 5, 3 and 1) are visiting Perth next week on a short 6 night validation trip and need some help finding rental companies that offer 6/7/8 seater cars at a decent rate.

We are bringing over our own car seats/boosters to help reduce costs. We have been to Perth a few times before however the addition of the baby requires the bigger car which I'm finding hard to locate.

Any help appreciated

Galba
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth - renting a large family sized car

Originally Posted by galba
Hi

We (me, DH, 4 kids 7, 5, 3 and 1) are visiting Perth next week on a short 6 night validation trip and need some help finding rental companies that offer 6/7/8 seater cars at a decent rate.

We are bringing over our own car seats/boosters to help reduce costs. We have been to Perth a few times before however the addition of the baby requires the bigger car which I'm finding hard to locate.

Any help appreciated

Galba
try here,

also beware of add on extras like insurance in the rate

you may already be covered in your travel insurance for car rental excess cover.. saves a bundle if you are..

http://www.m2000car.com.au/carpm.html

good luck

Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - renting a large family sized car

Take a look at http://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/

Putting Perth Airport comes up with a Toyota Tarago, which looking at the details there's room for 8 people...but only 2 small suitcases.

Alternatively a Toyota Hiace says it's got room for 12.