Perth Region

Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Keithy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Region

Hi all first post on here and what a fantastic website.We are moveing next year around august with mrs and 2 kids..just wondering what the work prospects are like.I am an electrician and also been with bt 20 yrs as engineer any ideas??
cheers
keith
Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road

ive been told most trades are ok with work as long as your willing and have alot of ref from previous employers
Old Oct 6th 2003, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Region

Originally posted by Keithy
Hi all first post on here and what a fantastic website.We are moveing next year around august with mrs and 2 kids..just wondering what the work prospects are like.I am an electrician and also been with bt 20 yrs as engineer any ideas??
cheers
keith
Hi Keith,
Welcome to the forum, shouldnt have thought you would have any trouble once you have your licence, loads of work. Baldbutts has posts on here and tells a good tale of his experiences on his arrival in Perth (hes a spark too) check em out with a search.