Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth quarantine center

Perth quarantine center

Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:05 am
Just Joined

abranch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth quarantine center

Has anyone got the phone number or internet site for Perth's quarantine center as I need to find out about booking my animals in for early next year, many thanks
Allison
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: Perth quarantine center

hi the email address is [email protected] the phone number is +61 89526 2199 hope this helps xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abranch
Has anyone got the phone number or internet site for Perth's quarantine center as I need to find out about booking my animals in for early next year, many thanks
Allison
You can get the info here: http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/cat-dogs/accom

Their email is: [email protected] - I emailed them the other day and they got back to me the same day.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:34 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I need to find out about booking my animals in for early next year, many thanks
Allison
Allison,

you need to get your pets import permits first. Once you've got the permits, you can book them a place in the quarantine centre.

Use the web site link "monkeypeaches" gave to get to the application form for the permit. Very easy to do.

Gina
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Allison
Thanks I was just about to ask the same question.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

I faxed off for permit last week and they emailed me the ref number within a week which you can use to book the dogs in
goodluck