Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - Plasterer needed

Perth - Plasterer needed

Old Jul 24th 2006, 3:25 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth - Plasterer needed

Anyone know of a good plasterer in Perth?
I need about 55-60SQM of internal walls plastered ASAP.
Currently its just painted brick.
Please PM me if your interested or know of someone that might be.
Thanks
Steve
Old Jul 24th 2006, 5:07 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - Plasterer needed

Steve,
Have sent you a pm to warn you about a plasterer we used! Would love it if he uses this site, because he would know who he is!
Tracey
Old Jul 24th 2006, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve99
Anyone know of a good plasterer in Perth?
I need about 55-60SQM of internal walls plastered ASAP.
Currently its just painted brick.
Please PM me if your interested or know of someone that might be.
Thanks
Steve

Hi

Kris Maynard on this site, her O.H is a plasterer

HTH

Kimi
Old Jul 24th 2006, 7:54 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

Kris Maynard on this site, her O.H is a plasterer

HTH

Kimi
Thanks, I PM'd her this morning before posting this as I thought I remembered seeing a post recently where she mentioned that.
I havent heard back as yet.
Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 24th 2006, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve99
Thanks, I PM'd her this morning before posting this as I thought I remembered seeing a post recently where she mentioned that.
I havent heard back as yet.
Cheers
Steve
Hi

No Worries,

I pm'd her a few days ago as well and havent heard anything so maybe shes busy.

K
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:20 am
Living in Perthection

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

No Worries,

I pm'd her a few days ago as well and havent heard anything so maybe shes busy.

K
If you track her down send her my way! im desperate to find someone ASAP. I expected loads of replies from people on here but as yet this is the only lead i've got
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:55 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at Hilary's on thursday so if she's there, I'll mention it to her,
Tracey
Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:42 am
Living in Perthection

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I'll be at Hilary's on thursday so if she's there, I'll mention it to her,
Tracey
Hi Tracey,
Thanks for trying to help, I just had a PM back from her, unfortunately Rob is really busy at present so cant help
From what a lot of people have said it sounds like plasterboarding over the brick seems to be the best option, so muggins is going to give it a go himself :scared:
Cheers
Steve