Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - Northern burbs girly drinking session

Perth - Northern burbs girly drinking session

Old Dec 8th 2010, 2:09 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth - Northern burbs girly drinking session

Well I'm leaving CQ on the 5th of Jan and heading for Perth

Can I tempt any of the girlies (or guy's) to come for a night out with me?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:11 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth - Northern burbs girly drinking session

Originally Posted by Kelli28
Well I'm leaving CQ on the 5th of Jan and heading for Perth

Can I tempt any of the girlies (or guy's) to come for a night out with me?
Just came across this, sorry that nobody in Perth has replied. I am up for a girlie night out although now I have kids I am not the nightclubbing type. I am far happier having a nice meal and then a few bars. If this is too lightweight for you then I am sure someone with more stamina will be along soon
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:18 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Just came across this, sorry that nobody in Perth has replied. I am up for a girlie night out although now I have kids I am not the nightclubbing type. I am far happier having a nice meal and then a few bars. If this is too lightweight for you then I am sure someone with more stamina will be along soon
I can do food and drinks sounds good
I'm not that wild...Honest
Old Jan 1st 2011, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in perf... and a girlie... but I'm a bit shy...

Likes the idea of meal and drinks... where and when? (after the 17th I'll be free EVERY weekend and most evenings too...)
Old Jan 10th 2011, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by eddie007
I'm in perf... and a girlie... but I'm a bit shy...

Likes the idea of meal and drinks... where and when? (after the 17th I'll be free EVERY weekend and most evenings too...)
Cool possibly in the city, I'm on Hay st until early Feb.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

k1rsty will become famous soon enough

Hey Kelli,
How you finding Perth??
I'm game for a night out, i need to broaden my social circle which is very small right now. Let me know if ya game could meet up in the city first for a coffee or somet see how it pans out form there??
Kirsty xx
Old Jan 16th 2011, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

lozzaburd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I'm new to Perth, arrive 25th Jan from the UK. I have a new born baby (11 week old) and a 2 and half year old boy. I'm keen to meet other burds to make new friends and have some fun girlie nights/day's out.

Let me know where and when and i'll do my best to clear my very blank calendar ;-)

Lozza
Old Jan 17th 2011, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Lozza, You excited about the big move? If you need a hand when you get here just msg me. Or when you settled and fancy doin something again give us a msg on here. It would be nice to have a friend withs kids as a few of my friends started having children when i was coming out so ive missed out on the newbies, spoiling and looking after them. I could also be useful for a babysitter too!! I'm a nursey nurse by trade so i love kids.
Kirsty x
Old Jan 18th 2011, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by k1rsty
Hey Kelli,
How you finding Perth??
I'm game for a night out, i need to broaden my social circle which is very small right now. Let me know if ya game could meet up in the city first for a coffee or somet see how it pans out form there??
Kirsty xx
Hey Kirsty that's great that means there should be a good little group of us I can do either this Saturday or the following Friday and I'm in the city everyday so anytime for coffee.
Originally Posted by lozzaburd
Hi there,

I'm new to Perth, arrive 25th Jan from the UK. I have a new born baby (11 week old) and a 2 and half year old boy. I'm keen to meet other burds to make new friends and have some fun girlie nights/day's out.

Let me know where and when and i'll do my best to clear my very blank calendar ;-)

Lozza
Hi lozza you will be needing some time out if you have a littlie your welcome to come along and party anytime
Old Jan 18th 2011, 12:13 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I can't do this Saturday but I could do the following Friday.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Yey!! I've jsut made plans for this sat so next friday is perfect. You fancy meeting next week during the day for a drink first??
xx
Old Jan 18th 2011, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Can I get in on this please?! Live SOR but will travel!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Of course the more the merrier i say!! I live in cannington not too far from you suzzy, are you free to meet up for a drink at some point?? x
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by k1rsty
Of course the more the merrier i say!! I live in cannington not too far from you suzzy, are you free to meet up for a drink at some point?? x
I am indeed! I can't do daytimes throughout the week apart from Mondays and I work Saturdays. Did you want to meet for coffee in daytime Monday? Suzy
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Sounds good to me, where and what times best for you??
Kirsty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.