Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Old Dec 18th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Just reiterating sat 20th
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:11 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunbather
Just reiterating sat 20th

Ah well thats 1 upset then.

So far 3 for the weekend of 13/14 and 1 for weekend of 20/21
Old Dec 18th 2006, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Sme

Well done to you, just found this, for obvious reasons as you know we would love to be there on 13th or 14th but if not then i can wait, although it still means a barbie at yours Im afraid

Keep banging this to the top as i found when we organised it they can be eaasily missed. The Kellys would be up for a meet if you caould contact them.

Will keep my eye on this one, go girl

Mick n Claire

see you soon
Old Dec 18th 2006, 5:19 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Sme

Well done to you, just found this, for obvious reasons as you know we would love to be there on 13th or 14th but if not then i can wait, although it still means a barbie at yours Im afraid

Keep banging this to the top as i found when we organised it they can be eaasily missed. The Kellys would be up for a meet if you caould contact them.

Will keep my eye on this one, go girl

Mick n Claire

see you soon
Hi Mick,

good luck for your visa validation trip. That was us last year: arrived in Perth on 27 Dec, left on 8 Jan.

Naturally, I expect you to organise another St Alban's Meet on your return so we can all have a look at the photos

Have a great trip!

Gina
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

sorry sunbather

Got to go with the weekend of 13/14th too, as mum goes home on 21st and want to spend her last weekend with her!

Let me have details of where in park etc please!

Thanks guys and girls
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to disappoint, but I can still do 13/14th, it's just that the 20th would've been better
Old Dec 19th 2006, 12:39 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunbather
I can still do 13/14th,
Oh dear .........................

Shall we make it Saturday 13th at Kings Park in the afternoon ?
Old Dec 19th 2006, 12:42 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by mickagnew
although it still means a barbie at yours Im afraid

We'll have a barbie as well, then I can drink too. You can kip at ours
Old Dec 19th 2006, 1:42 am
Just Joined

Hibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Originally Posted by sme
We'll have a barbie as well, then I can drink too. You can kip at ours
that weekend 13/14th, sound great to us too cannae wait, where in the park then? The part I mentioned earlier at Zamia's is great, but happy to meet anywhere really
Old Dec 19th 2006, 1:56 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by Hibshart
that weekend 13/14th, sound great to us too cannae wait, where in the park then? The part I mentioned earlier at Zamia's is great, but happy to meet anywhere really

Thats the dinosaur play area isn't it ?

Sounds good to me
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:05 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by sme
Thats the dinosaur play area isn't it ?

Sounds good to me
So we have date and venue, now what about time ? Shall we meet at 12 noon onwards so we can barbie/eat at Zamias/picnic ?
Everybody BYO and entertainment for kids (though I'm sure MickAgnew will do his clown routine )

Attached (hopefully) is a map of the park.

We'll met at the WESTERN POWER PARK !

Looking forward to meeting you all
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
kings park.pdf (263.8 KB, 263 views)
Old Dec 19th 2006, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Originally Posted by sme
So we have date and venue, now what about time ? Shall we meet at 12 noon onwards so we can barbie/eat at Zamias/picnic ?
Everybody BYO and entertainment for kids (though I'm sure MickAgnew will do his clown routine )

Attached (hopefully) is a map of the park.

We'll met at the WESTERN POWER PARK !

Looking forward to meeting you all
Cool can't wait to meet you all. See you then.
Corinne
Old Dec 19th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Perth Meet-up - Jan '07

Can't make either wknd, sorry folks - have a ball though, the Synergy Parkland section of the park is an awesome area with lots of bbq's and a big playing area for kids.

info here

more detailed pdf here
Old Dec 19th 2006, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough

Oh I forgot - The Synergy parkland is the former Western Power part.

Enjoy
Old Dec 20th 2006, 6:48 am
sme
......in the sand !

Excellent there seems to be a few of us meeting.

Names to list please (then you cant back out ):

sme -Gillian + 4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.