Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Meet - Take 2

Perth Meet - Take 2

Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Default Perth Meet - Take 2

Well it was a bit of a toughy really as the place was a bit busy. Only met Jamesy (think that's right anyway). Still a very pleasant couple of beers for me

I reckon we might be better off doing a day time meet. Say Kings park, esky's and prawns at noon.

That way the whole family could be there and the there's plenty off stuff to keep the younger one's interested.

Anyone up for it?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Dawn Adams will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth Meet - Take 2

Originally posted by Nibbs
Well it was a bit of a toughy really as the place was a bit busy. Only met Jamesy (think that's right anyway). Still a very pleasant couple of beers for me

I reckon we might be better off doing a day time meet. Say Kings park, esky's and prawns at noon.

That way the whole family could be there and the there's plenty off stuff to keep the younger one's interested.

Anyone up for it?

It was a great idea, and I hope all those who said they would come have sent you a note to say why they couldn't make it, instead of leaving you to wonder if they were just being "polite".

Kings Park sounds like a good option if you try a second time. I can't come, but boy I sure wish I could instead of sitting here with frozen fingers.

I'm glad Jamesy made it, and you met up. I hope you were told they had great accommodation in Perth! (lots of smiles).

Dawn

Old Feb 14th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Perth Meet - Take 2

Originally posted by Dawn Adams

I'm glad Jamesy made it, and you met up. I hope you were told they had great accommodation in Perth! (lots of smiles).

Dawn

Yeah, only a bit jealous, they've got a pool haven't they. Decided not to have a go as Rob (aka Sir) is a big chap!!
Old Feb 15th 2004, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Daytime meet sounds good-I posted why I could not make it
Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to meet up with you Nibbs, the rest of our trip was great albeit a whirlwind tour of Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne!!

Dawn the accommodation was brilliant and Lisa was very entertaining! We loved the pool....

Thanks to all
Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:20 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

As long as its after April 20th, count us in.