Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies!!!!!! Saucy Party Night

Perth Ladies!!!!!! Saucy Party Night

Old Aug 30th 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Perth Ladies!!!!!! Saucy Party Night

Forget the girls or women nights....this is the ultimate Perth Ladies Saucy Party Night (Ann Summers type party), this Saturday 4th Sept, all invited......as they say in for penny in for pound or cent and dollar in this case

In attendance....Gobananas, Mairiand Chris, Siren, Maggy, Simone, Sunchaser, Jopaulss, Holteend, Ajec plus many more...........bring your mops and sense of humour..............if you want to have a laugh, pm me for details, be there or be square!!!!!!

Teresa
Old Aug 30th 2004, 1:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Ladies!!!!!! Saucy Party Night

OMG, is CHRIS coming too!!????!!!!!!

Woohoo, looking forward to it!! And I'm scared!! :scared:

Will be good to meet up with those I haven't met yet!

If anyone wants to do carpooling, or doesn't have a car, let me know! I live near the city, sort of, Mount Hawthorn.

Teresa, it's 7.30 right?
Old Aug 30th 2004, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

7.30pm kickoff!!!

sure the men would love to come but they are not allowed lol
Old Aug 30th 2004, 9:47 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
7.30pm kickoff!!!

sure the men would love to come but they are not allowed lol

Us men have plans .............................. babysitting
Old Aug 30th 2004, 9:48 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Siren
Us men have plans.............................. babysitting
I suppose I'll be joining the babysitting club as well in a few weeks !!

Oh well, we could always rig up a secret webcam........ dam, now they know the secret !!

Warren
Working late again in the UK !!
9 weeks and counting !

Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:35 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Siren
Us men have plans .............................. babysitting

Dont forget Brian and Warren you also have the job of working overtime to cover the cost of your visas bills which Im sure are going to take a good bashing on Saturday

Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:57 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by maggy
Dont forget Brian and Warren you also have the job of working overtime to cover the cost of your visas bills which Im sure are going to take a good bashing on Saturday
Thank God I never gave the number to Jill.......or did she copy it down while I was aslepp over there !!! :scared: :scared:

Hope you gals have a good time. Us boys will get out own back at some point in the future.

Warren

Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:58 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy

Im out the door.... cya at midnite then
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Oh well, we could always rig up a secret webcam........ dam, now they know the secret !!

Warren
Hi Warren,
Already done it mate!, party is being held at my house and I spent half of last night rigging up the secret web cam. Will give out login details for the guys to view nearer the weekend

This should make the girls paranoid…..

Regards
Graham
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:02 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by unrefined_mind
Hi Warren,
Already done it mate!, party is being held at my house and I spent half of last night rigging up the secret web cam. Will give out login details for the guys to view nearer the weekend

This should make the girls paranoid…..

Regards
Graham
Fantastic, thats the trouble with these small camera's these days. They'll never know if you have one or not !! LOL

Warren
Still at work after 20 hours and at least 2 more to go !!

Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:14 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well....

The camera can't be cordless, and even if it is, the computer has to be on, so we'll just turn off all(?) the computers and just to be safe, pull out all cords!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:37 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Simone
Well, well, well....

The camera can't be cordless, and even if it is, the computer has to be on, so we'll just turn off all(?) the computers and just to be safe, pull out all cords!
There speaks a worried lady.........!! LOL

Warren

Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:40 am

Well, well, well....

Wow Simone! What are you hiding, Chica?? LOL Must be good if all the cams must be off.

Siren
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:47 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, is CHRIS coming too!!????!!!!!!

<snip>
:scared: no he's ****** not :scared: - well not unless he wants to act a chauffuer and wait outside the house all night before driving me and my shopping home Somehow I just cant see him agreeing to that, can you ?
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:49 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Oh oh..... what have I got myself into!
Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm shy enough as it is!!!! (ok, not on here, but in real life!!!! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.