Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies night - Sat 15th January 2004

Perth Ladies night - Sat 15th January 2004

Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Perth Ladies night - Sat 15th January 2004

Hi girls
Our next ladies night will be on Saturday 15th January @ 7.00pm. We'll go to a restaurant before heading to a pub - probably the Elephant and Castle (where we went last time, it was the final one), we'll decide on the night.
Please post if you can come, I'll try and ring those whose numbers I have. So far, Theresa and Jill are coming. I think Simone will be back too.

I've chosen the "Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant" as one of the birthday girls is Veggie!

This review may help:
The Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant is a very relaxing and peaceful place to dine out. On Friday and Saturday nights, a small band plays classical, country and sentimental tunes. Vegan friendly Chinese.

Classification: Restaurant
Address: 2/220 James St, Northbridge
Reservations: 9228-2882
Cuisine: Vegetarian (exclusive) - Vegetarian Malaysian, Italian, Chinese, Australian and Indian
Specialities: Chinese
Menu Times: Lunch and dinner
Trading Hours: Lunch Tue-Sun 11.30am-2.30pm and dinner Tue-Sun 6pm-9.30pm
Average Cost: Lunch - $10.90 and dinner (Tue-Thu) - $12.90 & (Fri-Sun) - $15.90
License: BYO
Corkage: $0

Can someone bump the post for me as I'm going away for the weekend. Ta!
Also, let me know if the place is seriously dire, since I haven't been before
See ya'll soon
Larissa
PS The link is http://www.vegdining.com/GetRest.cfm?rk=AU-WA-PER-LOTUS
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Ladies night - Sat 15th January 2004

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi girls
Our next ladies night will be on Saturday 15th January @ 7.00pm. We'll go to a restaurant before heading to a pub - probably the Elephant and Castle (where we went last time, it was the final one), we'll decide on the night.
Please post if you can come, I'll try and ring those whose numbers I have. So far, Theresa and Jill are coming. I think Simone will be back too.

I've chosen the "Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant" as one of the birthday girls is Veggie!

This review may help:
The Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant is a very relaxing and peaceful place to dine out. On Friday and Saturday nights, a small band plays classical, country and sentimental tunes. Vegan friendly Chinese.

Classification: Restaurant
Address: 2/220 James St, Northbridge
Reservations: 9228-2882
Cuisine: Vegetarian (exclusive) - Vegetarian Malaysian, Italian, Chinese, Australian and Indian
Specialities: Chinese
Menu Times: Lunch and dinner
Trading Hours: Lunch Tue-Sun 11.30am-2.30pm and dinner Tue-Sun 6pm-9.30pm
Average Cost: Lunch - $10.90 and dinner (Tue-Thu) - $12.90 & (Fri-Sun) - $15.90
License: BYO
Corkage: $0

Can someone bump the post for me as I'm going away for the weekend. Ta!
Also, let me know if the place is seriously dire, since I haven't been before
See ya'll soon
Larissa
PS The link is http://www.vegdining.com/GetRest.cfm?rk=AU-WA-PER-LOTUS

ok by me
Its Larissa's 30th by the way and my birthday too - my 30th has long gone!! nearer the other one now ..........please no strippers unless they look like the cute one from collar & cuffs lol

Teresa x
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

i'd be happy to join you...

tanja
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

It would be great to see you Tanja, hope you have suceeded in killing your front loader
So far I have left messages for Simone and Laura (S away at the mo), spoken to Chris (Mairi's bloke), couldn't get hold of Maggy and have to ring Christina back. Jenny will know as she was with Jill when I called her.
So it's me, Jill, Theresa and Tanja so far... but no strange fireys / stripper guys for me, I would not be impressed... probably choke on my gazpacho!
Anyone else is welcome to drop along, they just have to be female lol.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

*Bump*
Old Jan 7th 2005, 10:47 pm
Go Banana's !!

Have a nice time ladies !

Warren

Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:24 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

sob sob sob sob!!!!

I'm back!

But next weekend is the in laws last weekend, and I want to go to Guilderton and the Pinnacles with them!!!

Argh, seriously, I might cancel that idea!!! I mean, I've seen it, Pascal too, and they've already seen so much around here and the south west...
Argh, it's a hard one!
Will have to think about it!
It would've been alright if it'd only been in my head, but I've already mentioned it to them several times...

Had a great holiday btw, will post tomorrow(lots of adventures and photo's, but photo's need to be resized first, and then there's about 20 pages of forum to catch up on!!(I'm on page 5, and that's only yesterday!!)
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

buuump...
Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:51 am
joveazey

God I wish we were there !! Got visas - unfortunately also still got 2 bed terraced !! Hope your Perth ladies group is still as active when we finally arrive !

JO

Old Jan 10th 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by joveazey
God I wish we were there !! Got visas - unfortunately also still got 2 bed terraced !! Hope your Perth ladies group is still as active when we finally arrive !

JO
Hi Jo
I know exactly how you feel, it wasn't that long ago that we were visa holders with a 2 bed terrace to flog!

RE ladies night
I've just got back from a brill weekend in Muchea... just realised that I will need to book the table soon, so will have to chase up who is coming by tomorrow afternoon.
So far we have me
Theresa
Patsy (Jill)
Tanja
Sheila (The Crone)
possibly lots of other peeps I need to catch up with!
Take care everyone
Larissa
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:14 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in!

My plan was/is to drive up to Guilderton Friday night(leave about 5pm). Saturday drive to Pinnacles, and back in one go! It's only about 3.5 hours, so easy! Pascal and I did the trip in one day in August, and were even home before dark!
Then when I mention this this evening, Pascal says he already didn't want to go up there the whole weekend, cos there's still stuff in Perth to see as well!
So, all sorted!

I see it's on the freeway side of Northbridge btw. So a bit of a walk from the station, but that's good! Actually, it's probably nice and close to the Elephant pub!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Great Simone, knew you would make it!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Simone
I'm in!
Cool!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:55 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Larissa
Cool!!!
Double cool

Jill

Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I'm glad you all think it's cool, so do I!

Now I'd find it even cooler if some of the others came too!
But I guess not everyone can as easily change their plans like me, or want too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.