Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies Night Out Venue Change - still 13th August

Perth Ladies Night Out Venue Change - still 13th August

Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:14 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Perth Ladies Night Out Venue Change - still 13th August

Please note, due to the massive response to our night out the venue has changed to :

The Old Bailey,
20 Reid Prm,
Joondalup

8pm onwards Sauturday 13 th August

Here is the link

http://www.nightcruiser.com.au/wa/pe...ey_tavern.html

We decided on this as being so many of us it is difficult to steer ourselves around the city and it is only fair to the ones that live up North to finally do a night out up there. The Irish bar at The Burswood was just way to small.

Cheers Jill

edited, forgot to put date doh !!

Last edited by Desperate House Flies; Aug 1st 2005 at 5:17 am.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Ladies Night Out Venue Change

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Please note, due to the massive response to our night out the venue has changed to :

The Old Bailey,
20 Reid Prm,
Joondalup

8pm onwards

Here is the link

http://www.nightcruiser.com.au/wa/pe...ey_tavern.html

We decided on this as being so many of us it is difficult to steer ourselves around the city and it is only fair to the ones that live up North to finally do a night out up there. The Irish bar at The Burswood was just way to small.

Cheers Jill
Ooooooh, Pommie Bastard's old haunt!!!
Good idea for a Northern meet too, ta Jill.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:38 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Larissa
Ooooooh, Pommie Bastard's old haunt!!!
Good idea for a Northern meet too, ta Jill.
Have edited the Meet Up Section to show new venue and time

Jill
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:56 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, that's a good idea, as most will be from up there anyway.

I'm going to take the train up with Michelle, and Sander(Michelle's partner) will probably pick us up for the way home. Or we could take the last train home again...
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:52 am
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by Simone
Oh, that's a good idea, as most will be from up there anyway.

I'm going to take the train up with Michelle, and Sander(Michelle's partner) will probably pick us up for the way home. Or we could take the last train home again...
Thanks for doing the link on the old thread, I never thought of that

Jill
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:19 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Thanks for doing the link on the old thread, I never thought of that

Jill
No problem, people subscribed to that thread will now get an email to say there's a message added, and then will come to this one. Otherwise they might not see this.

I'll email Michelle, as she doesn't come onto the forum much.
Do we need to pm or email anyone else?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:59 pm
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by Simone
No problem, people subscribed to that thread will now get an email to say there's a message added, and then will come to this one. Otherwise they might not see this.

I'll email Michelle, as she doesn't come onto the forum much.
Do we need to pm or email anyone else?
Will keep bumping up and in the meantime will call you on who else we need to tell

Cheers Jill
Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Ladies Night Out Venue Change - still 13th August

bump!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 10:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Bump!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 1:47 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi Guys
Will be there no probs, anyone fancy coffee on Friday 5th mine? Its my birthday so no cake or singing allowed! Its my day off work and I figured why sit at home all alone when I can have friends round.

Jenny

pm or ring to let me know.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jensteve
Hi Guys
Will be there no probs, anyone fancy coffee on Friday 5th mine? Its my birthday so no cake or singing allowed! Its my day off work and I figured why sit at home all alone when I can have friends round.

Jenny

pm or ring to let me know.
Bump, I have another lady to add to the list, her name is Debbie.

Would love to catch up Jenny but have a resident monkey boy to look after. Take care and have a great birthday.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:07 am
You'll learn............

Bump for info
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

*Bump* again.

Can you add me to the list of attendees please I'm gonna try my hardest to make it, and will bring along a friend of mine as well (she's named Sarah, so we should be swimming in Sara/h's !).

I've never been further north than Sorrento before... I'm looking forward to experiencing the delights of Joondalup & the Old Bailey!

-Sara.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 9:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by saraliz
*Bump* again.

Can you add me to the list of attendees please I'm gonna try my hardest to make it, and will bring along a friend of mine as well (she's named Sarah, so we should be swimming in Sara/h's !).

I've never been further north than Sorrento before... I'm looking forward to experiencing the delights of Joondalup & the Old Bailey!

-Sara.
Yes, try and make it Sara, and this time I really need to get round to chat to you!

Argh, why are so many of you coming?! Soooo many people to talk too! Including catching up with 'old' friends!

Looking forward to it though!

Simone

p.s. just a short update for everyone that knows: my parents and brother have arrived safely(yesterday), spent all day today in the city doing bank account, medicare, ATO/TFN and drivers license. Of course had a lot of fun with all the identification needed everywhere :scared:
They're going to look for a house tomorrow, and Sunday we're going Aruluen Botanical Park in the Hills
Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:57 am
You'll learn............

Bump for this weekend, if I haven't had a breakdown by then

Jill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.