perth housing..

Old May 27th 2007, 8:32 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default perth housing..

i have been tracking a couple of properties that have been on the market since christmas..is this a little strange that they have been for sale so long or is it a reflection on the housing market at the moment in perth

thank you

ast
Old May 27th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth housing..

how much were they up for?????

as if they where near the half a mill then people have been to slow to buy because of the tax
however while we were there last week wa gov abolished property tax on houses under half a mill
Old May 27th 2007, 8:40 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i have been tracking a couple of properties that have been on the market since christmas..is this a little strange that they have been for sale so long or is it a reflection on the housing market at the moment in perth

thank you

ast
People have been waiting for government stamp duty to be reduced and price at when it kicks in to be increased. This has now taken place. Peopel also waiting to see some levelling out in the market regarding prices.
Old May 27th 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

yes ,the house were interested is $550k..
Old May 27th 2007, 9:44 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

yes ,the house were interested is $550k..
Perhaps they are overpriced for the area or people don't want to live next door to a planned nuclear processing plant.

The stamp duty issue has probably held a lot of people back from buying within that price bracket.

Jules

(The processing plant bit was a joke BTW).
Old May 27th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

thank you

ast
Just the house Market fella, people have finaly started getting smart.
Our next door neighbour is the owner of a real estate agency and they can't shift anything at the moment.
Had lunch with the owner of Ray White last week and he said the stamp duty relief hasn't 'encouraged' the market, due to it only being for first time buyers. As the average wage in Perth is between $60-$80k then $500k+ is way out of their price range. Somethings gotta give soon. Do you remember when it happened in the U.K,
Ivan
Old May 27th 2007, 11:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Just the house Market fella, people have finaly started getting smart.
Our next door neighbour is the owner of a real estate agency and they can't shift anything at the moment.
Had lunch with the owner of Ray White last week and he said the stamp duty relief hasn't 'encouraged' the market, due to it only being for first time buyers. As the average wage in Perth is between $60-$80k then $500k+ is way out of their price range. Somethings gotta give soon. Do you remember when it happened in the U.K,
Ivan
so its a buyers market then,i have a feeling i may be making a few outrageous offers,nothing ventured and all that,it wont be the first time ive be told to..well you know..
i suppose being a newly arrived pom ,i might have a big sucker sign on my head,but thanks to your help that may not be the case now..
my brother in law offered ,i cant remember now,i think it was a massive amount it was something like 60k under the asking price,i thought at the time jeez thats a cheek ,guess what??

they accepted the offer..

thanks for your help.i might just do what you said yesterday and if i get no joy with some crazy offers and just sit tight for a while..were just a little impatient as weve been in rental for six months,and you know the old saying ,theres no place like home
Old May 27th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

We got ours up for sale in Kinross and havent had a problem with viewings had ten couples thru last weekend and a couple came back for second viewing today!! I dont think the market is slowing down they seem to be moving here!!! You can view ours if your wanna nose or are interested on

www.open2view.com.au property 25020
Old May 27th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

so its a buyers market then,i have a feeling i may be making a few outrageous offers,nothing ventured and all that,it wont be the first time ive be told to..well you know..
i suppose being a newly arrived pom ,i might have a big sucker sign on my head,but thanks to your help that may not be the case now..
my brother in law offered ,i cant remember now,i think it was a massive amount it was something like 60k under the asking price,i thought at the time jeez thats a cheek ,guess what??

they accepted the offer..

thanks for your help.i might just do what you said yesterday and if i get no joy with some crazy offers and just sit tight for a while..were just a little impatient as weve been in rental for six months,and you know the old saying ,theres no place like home
Nay Probs Chap,

but come on,,,, renting in Brum, ain't quite the same.
Lived in Wolvertrampton ( not a miss spell ) and worked in Brum. I do miss the A38 and the car park, sorry M6 not.

I do know what you mean though about home, does do your head in.
Old May 27th 2007, 12:34 pm
Banned

Nay Probs Chap,

but come on,,,, renting in Brum, ain't quite the same.
Lived in Wolvertrampton ( not a miss spell ) and worked in Brum. I do miss the A38 and the car park, sorry M6 not.

I do know what you mean though about home, does do your head in.
hey ive hever heard that expression all the time ive lived in the mids,,i could of had some fun on site..
mate i have to be knocking nails in,thats why im on here all the time you cant be smashing the life out of a rental..
Old May 27th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey ive hever heard that expression all the time ive lived in the mids,,i could of had some fun on site..
mate i have to be knocking nails in,thats why im on here all the time you cant be smashing the life out of a rental..
You've heard of the Tramp that lives in the central reservation in Wolves?
He's got a satallite dish and everything now. he hasn't got a TV though.

Do know what you mean though do miss that with our house, wifes getting jealous now as I'm posting more, so better pass the soother over to her, she gets B.E.:curse:T, if I'm on too long.
Old May 27th 2007, 12:48 pm
Banned

You've heard of the Tramp that lives in the central reservation in Wolves?
He's got a satallite dish and everything now. he hasn't got a TV though.

Do know what you mean though do miss that with our house, wifes getting jealous now as I'm posting more, so better pass the soother over to her, she gets B.E.:curse:T, if I'm on too long.
mate youve got the memories flooding back now,i worked on the law courts about twenty years ago and that tramp was there then,.
there were also some strange ladies who used to exchange money for other things, who used to hang around there too..
Old May 27th 2007, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
We got ours up for sale in Kinross and havent had a problem with viewings had ten couples thru last weekend and a couple came back for second viewing today!! I dont think the market is slowing down they seem to be moving here!!! You can view ours if your wanna nose or are interested on

www.open2view.com.au property 25020
Loving your house!!! how far from CBD is it? why are you moving back to UK? if you don't mind me asking
Old May 27th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

your house is beautiful

why are you selling ?

what size plot is on???

what comes with the house??????

how soon do you need to sell????
Old May 28th 2007, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

We are not in a rush to sell, the plot is about 639 (I think) as you can see 5 big bedrooms thats what attracted us to it and in a really nice area.

We are about 30 minutes from Perth City. We are in a great area, Kinross Primary School and Middle School are around the corner (but not in your face) a big IGA and park near us and the train station is up the road (about 10 minutes walk)... Joondalup is 5 minutes by car. Lovely little close and great neighbours.

We are returning to UK as I have never settled here, we have got til end of October as dogs cant fly back til beginning of November and eldest is in Year 12.

You can pm for any more info.

Thanks for looking guys!!

Kath

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.